xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fongy

World Of Warcraft what are your thoughts on my build

I was wondering about something different than disc/holy, shadow build or tri-specced, and I ended up with this:

Discipline talents 30
Unbreakable Will - 5/5 points
Improved Power Word: Shield - 3/3 points
Improved Power Word: Fortitude - 2/2 points
Martyrdom - 2/2 points
Focused Casting - 1/1 point
Mental Agility - 5/5 points
Improved Mana Burn - 2/2 points
Mental Strength - 4/5 points
Inner Focus - 1/1 point
Force of Will - 5/5 points

Holy talents 0

Shadow talents 21

Blackout - 5/5 points
Shadow Focus - 3/5 points
Improved Shadow Word: Pain - 2/2 points
Mind Flay - 1/1 point
Improved Mind Blast - 4/5 points
Improved Psychic Scream - 2/2 points
Shadow Reach - 3/3 points
Silence - 1/1 point

Overall, I think this is a well-balanced build between all-out damage and healing. I find shadowform somewhat lacking in terms of group PvP, and that's what this game is about, anyway. More mana, instant spells cost less, more crit chance (ok, this is somewhat unnecessary but it's nice when it procs), and mana burn luvin' for the casters out there (shadowform wont help you much against mages, which are my archenemies). Tri-specced holy talents, umm, I find them as waste of talent points - not enough use for 9 talents points - but you're free to point me wrong if that's the case.

Let me point out though that I _dont_ have any experiences from this build completed - but i'm using this build (eventhough as uncomplete as it is) as a lvl 46 UD priest and I haven't had any hard time against rogues, warriors, mages, pallies what so ever.

Probably someone might ask from himself that "why go anything else that full shadow/rest to disc build before lvl 60? It's the slow way to level up". I find soloing very boring and when we don't go questing with our guild's other lvl 40+ guys, we go to get some group PvP. It would be as slow with Shadowform as without, imho :(

Any comments, ideas? Let's hear it :) (And sorry if someone thinks my english is bad, it's not my main language..)

Azmodeus, lvl 46 UD priest, Kor'Gall

I play world of warcraft it is an awesome online game. I finished it twice, so I had enough of it. I stopped playing it from 1 week and a half. The build you have is great for balancing health and damage. I was a lvl 98 warlock.

why go anything else that full shadow/rest to disc build before lvl 60? It's the slow way to level up"

I didn't understand a word in this sentence.I hope you keep on going with this game. Maybe some of the members didn't understand a thing so try putting a general introduction of what the game talks about that will make some things clear for some. Fo more help visit forum in https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ Players there will be able to help you in difficult stuff. Good luck.

I'm sorry, but I just do not understand how somebody could play a game like this. LoL, it may just be because i'm not into them, but I just can't see the fun in it. A lot of my friends play WARCRAFT pretty much anytime they can, and they all are like obsessed with it. I played it once and just couldn't understand how somebody could find it fun.I'm not trying to trash you because you like this game, don't misunderstand LoL. I'm just putting out my opinion on the game.Have fun :)Oh yeah, also my name "WarFact" is in no way, shape, or form related to WARCRAFT. I was bored and thought of the name one day. It's a random conjunction that I created in my little brain.

I'm sorry, but I just do not understand how somebody could play a game like this. LoL, it may just be because i'm not into them, but I just can't see the fun in it. A lot of my friends play WARCRAFT pretty much anytime they can, and they all are like obsessed with it. I played it once and just couldn't understand how somebody could find it fun.
I'm not trying to trash you because you like this game, don't misunderstand LoL. I'm just putting out my opinion on the game.

Have fun :)

Oh yeah, also my name "WarFact" is in no way, shape, or form related to WARCRAFT. I was bored and thought of the name one day. It's a random conjunction that I created in my little brain.

So my plan with my upcoming Priest UI, simply to create simplicity and functionality with sleek, minimal screen & memory usage. I've spent the majority of my time dabbling with UI's trying to accomplish this, and each time I get closer and closer. This may very well transform into something other than a Priest-only UI...but for the most part for the time being, this is my primary focus.

It's going to again, like usual, be heavily based on Discord arrangements. Very little Discord Art used, a lot of Discord Action Bars, and Discord Unit Frames. It's going to be a lot of hidden features, and I'm really going to push the limits with Discord Action Bars to create something organic and creative. I've viewed a lot of interesting DAB arrangements, and gotten a lot of ideas from doing so. Time to put it into action.

My chief concern, however, is UI Memory. System Lag is a problem when you pack in a lot of interface material. I don't have a miracle rig to play on, but what I have is sufficient. But I don't want to make something too intense because if distributed, I want it to work very well on any type of rig...since I know a lot of people have varying degree's of PC power ranging from better than mine to way worse than mine. I'm probably going to shoot for somewhere in the ballpark of 20-30mb's of memory usage...I've hovered around 50-65 for the longest time, and I want to get that down to help improve system framerates. In instances and non-draw distance intensive area's, I usually cap around 65-70 fps. In outdoor area's with a medium setting for draw distance, I range from 15-25, depending on weather & what's going on around me. With the UI hidden, the fps jumps about 10-15 fps reaching the ballpark of 25-40 fps...which is absolutely acceptable. The human eye can't really tell anything above 40-60 anyways...so it's a matter of getting it so that the gameplay isn't jittery or anything.

I'm also going to be building this with a secondary class in mind (as well as keeping all classes in the back of my head while building) because I'll be soon making a PvP-based toon that I want to use to really have fun with and not focus on leveing or end-game. I haven't fully decided what class it will be yet, but it will probably lean towards Rogue...maybe simply starting up my Undead Rogue again will suffice, since it's already in the mid-30's and useable. But aside from a caster/healer standpoint, I want the capability of what I build to be able to easily work with any class.

So I'll continue updating as I go. Know that the build is going to heavily be Action Bar modification, with animated & hidden things alike to help keep things minimal, functional, and aesthetically pleasing.

Another one of my favorite games is World of Warcraft, This game is a GREAT online multiplayer RPG. You can pick between two differnet Races Alliance which have (Humans, Gnomes, Dwarfs, and Night Elves.) and you also have the other race which is the Horde which have the (Tauren, Trolls, Orcs, and the Undead.) For the Alliance The best Mages, Paladins, and Warriors are Human. For the Best Rouges It would etheir Be Gnomes or Dwarfs, or The Night Elves. And the Best hunters are the Dwarfs and the Night Elves. And for the Horde Undead are good Mages, Warlocks, and Rouges also look the coolest i think. For the best hunters it would have to be the Tauren or the Trolls. For the best Shaman would be a Tauren, and for the best warrior would be the Orcs. I personally prefer the Horde over the Alliance because i think the Horde are more 1337 than the alliance. Right now i have a 20 Tauren Warrior and a 13 gnome rouge. The servers i play on are Staghelm and Frostwolf. I STRONGLY reccommend this game to any one who likes playing an Online RPG game or a PvP Game.Enjoy!!

Yea I think that game is a little to addictive. I mean my brother plays that game. And he is well less fun. All he does when he has free time is play Warcraft. So I say please do not play this game. Unless you will not get addicted to it.