xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CroSpartacus

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done?

What is the Craziest thing you have ever done???The craziest thing I ever done was eat Jalapeno Peppers when it was 90 degrees outside and then after that I had to go out and train. The instructor worked us out hard that day and my entire insides were on fire and I felt like i was gonna puke.another crazy thing I did was last year me and my friends came to my house but the door was locked, my parents went somewhere, and I didn't have a key. So I walked to the front of my house and knew there was a loose window, I pushed it open, took out the screens, and I climbed into my house through the window (I was so into that game Socom US Navy Seals and I was pretending I was a navy seal breaking into terrorist headquarters) My friends cheered me on but my parents got pissed when they got home thinking one of the neighbors would call police thinking I was a burglar.

The craziest thing I ever done was eat Jalapeno Peppers when it was 90 degrees outside and then after that I had to go out and train. The instructor worked us out hard that day and my entire insides were on fire and I felt like i was gonna puke.
another crazy thing I did was last year me and my friends came to my house but the door was locked, my parents went somewhere, and I didn't have a key. So I walked to the front of my house and knew there was a loose window, I pushed it open, took out the screens, and I climbed into my house through the window (I was so into that game Socom US Navy Seals and I was pretending I was a navy seal breaking into terrorist headquarters) My friends cheered me on but my parents got pissed when they got home thinking one of the neighbors would call police thinking I was a burglar.

Oh, I've done that before. My friend sometimes would forget to bring his key and he was locked outside and no one was home, so we had to break in threw an unlocked window. I've also locked myself out of their house when I was suppose to take care of their animals and I accidently left the keys on the coffee table inside. What I had to do was push the air condition out of the window and climb in threw there. That was pretty much one of the crazy things I've ever done. :)

I love Jalapeno Peppers, but only in moderation, because after a few I my tongue can't take it any more. Thats the sad thing, my stomach can take the Jalapenos.

One of the craziest things I did was I water-ballooned a BMW and unfortunately we (some of my friends were there too) did not realize that there was a person in the car (D-oh) and he got out and started chasing us :D.You don't want to know what happened next.. trust me. Aw. what the heck! We "escaped" from the guy by running into a friends apartment building. (In Toronto, there's a lot of high rise apartments -- with around 15-20 floors) and luckiliy the guy gave up! That was a pretty stupid thing to do rather than crazy :(... I did'nt realize there was a guy IN the car, that pretty stupid of me. :)

Edited by Paul (see edit history)

The craziest thing I've ever done was when this lady down my street called my friend a *BLEEP* for throwing a freezbe in her yard and landing it in her flowers, and I went up there and knocked on her door and said. "It was a *BLEEP*ing accident. You *BLEEP*ing know it. You just want to be a *BLEEP* to everyone because you're on your period. Why don't you go be a *BLEEP* elsewhere?"

My craziest moments all do with fire. Probobly the dumbest is making a flame thrower out of a super soaker with alcohol as the fuel. Not a smart idea as plastic melts and alcohol leaked all over the soaker, the handle was badly placed burning my hand, and the whole soaker started burning, so I threw it down, and it burned a nice camp fire in the middle of the street for a nice 5 minutes. Second has to be attemping to make some explosions for fun, extracted some magnesium oxide from batteries, added some hydrogen peroxide, and watched it fizzle, disappointed, I added some acetone into the mix and lite it up. The dumb thing was I was in a house with a plastic container to hold it. So it melted and the mixture spilled on a wooden desk. By some luck we had a box of 6 gallons of water, we had to pour it all to take the fire down, my parents never found out. My third has to be fireworks wars. Close range firework battles with random fireworks you've never seen before. Some of them are suprisingly powerful when you get hit by dozens of shards of burning embers. I love fire.

Well the craziest experience I ever had was not of my doing exactly, but I was a participant. I was a passenger in a car and the driver was the real culprit. He went around the crossing guards at a RR crossing when a train was coming. I don't have to tell you that the seats were a little wet after the incident. :) It was reeeaally close.

Well, in the real world? Or in my own (mental) experiences?For the former: The craziest thing i've even done was probably crusing down country roads (with 25-35 mph speed limits) at 80+ mph with the headlights turned off. I wasn't the one driving, but it was still pretty scary. We were driving a Grand Prix that my friend had modified to use two engines. Really fun car. Went from 0 to 120 in a matter of seconds.As for the latter...probably too many to mention. Lets just say that psychadelics put you in encredibally weird situations.

The craziest thing ive done is... Order pizza to a friends house and when they delivered it to that house me and my friends went and got the pizza and told the guy we were going inside for the money but we just ran away through the back of the house.. lmao! That was so funny...

watch out, @mberlust! I thought they'd shoot you for things like that in america lol! Knowing my luck, if I did that i'd chap on the door of some disgruntled postal worker-hill billy with a shotgun lol.

The craziest thing...Why don't you go be a *BLEEP* elsewhere?"

That was the funniest :)

My craziest moments all do with fire. Probobly the dumbest is making a flame thrower out of a super soaker with alcohol as the fuel...I love fire.

I watched a video on YouTube, guys made a flamethrower out of water pistol/rifle. Anyway, craziest goes to you ;)

----My Turn----

Me & budies were going to downtown with public bus. Then, from window I saw my gal friends at the other side of the road. They were walking... Anyway, I stood up, open the window, pull out my head out of window and started to yell at them with my all effort. I was yelling, hmm something like "Hey swetie, nice body"... They didnt heard me or pretended not to hear me because I had to yell their names to make them look at me :(