xisto Community
odomike

Doom 3 Got hooked somewhere

Hey guys,

I have been playing DOOM 3 for quite some time now. Ok my progress thru the game have been very fast and I've been able to eliminate most of my enemies in there.

My problem now is that with the stage called HELL, I have got to the place where I am supposed to kill the huge monster, SARIUS before I can then meet the guradian of the SOUL CUBE and that has now become a problem for me (that is, killing the deadly monster). I have utilized all the weapons I could lay my hands upon in the game and I have actually collected all the waepons I am suppposed to cillect in there.

If there is anyone in here who is also a DOOM 3 player and who have managed to kill the monster, please help me out by telling me how you managed to kill it.

I really need your help cos that has paused my game play.

Thanks a lot for your anticipated help.

Yeah, basically all i did was move a ton and keep shooting. It took me a while but eventually you will defeat him.

Thanks for that advice. I will put that into consideration but, you can bet that I have been doing just that since I reached that very stage.

Thanks anyways.

to kill the monster you have to use the SOUL CUBE but in order to recharge it you will have to kill the small monsters that came after you shoot the SOUL CUBE. Be carefull coz you will need all the ammo and it is hard to get some :blink: like i said first you shoot the monster with the SOUL CUBE, after that keep running there and try not to get killed, and whait for the small monsters so you can recharge the SOUL CUBE, after that just shoot it back to the boss, after doing so a couple of time he will die :wacko: and you will be back and be found by marrins and play the addon is cool

Hey thanks man. You know, I've been wondering on how I can get past the monster. It actually made me quit playing DOOM 3. Now I am gonna restart it again.Thanks dude

Dude, Use the chaingun of the objects floating above you,the ones bearing the light on their head,kill 5 of them and take a shot with the soul cube on the big guy,repeat this 6-7 times and the job should be done.good luck

Cool...Just cool hateheals. I got so irritated with the game that I had to stop playing it completely. Later a friend of mine gave me some cheats with which I restarted playing the game again. But, you know, you dont enjoy the heat of the game while playing it with cheat codes.It is more like you are the lord in the game and nobody can kill ya. That is something I just dont fancy. I am removing all them cheat codes and playing it again as normal (except the infinite ammo).Hope I will be able to pass through there this time.Oh man, U know wat? I've been ramming the damn monster with as many SOUL CUBES as I can lay my hands on (Should be more than 25 of them by now n yet it seems more Like i am just playing with it.) Wat am I gonna do? does anyone else know?

Edited by odomike (see edit history)