xisto Community

well im off on holiday 2moro but i had sum spare time on my hands, and my desktop inspired my design "silky bed sheets" its s imple design but i put alot of effort into it, i was going for a simple look nothing complicated but it doesnt mean i didnt spend alot of time on it coz it did take quite some time, i tried many different fonts and borders

Posted Image

you cant see the border but there is a simple 3 pixel black 2 pixel white 1 pixel black on there

rate and comment please

Edited by ashmaster (see edit history)

well im off on holiday 2moro but i had sum spare time on my hands, and my desktop inspired my design "silky bed sheets" its s imple design but i put alot of effort into it, i was going for a simple look nothing complicated but it doesnt mean i didnt spend alot of time on it coz it did take quite some time, i tried many different fonts and borders

Posted Image

you cant see the border but there is a simple 3 pixel black 2 pixel white 1 pixel black on there

rate and comment please

I finally deciphered the font.... it says "Ashmaster"! That's my way of saying that the font is either too small (for me) or too artistic (again - for my quick reading eyes at least). I've seen the other images like this around the forums, since I couldn't really read what it said, I had to give it 3/5.

The thing that I don't understand is what signifigance these signature pictures are. Why do people spend as much time - as you indiciated. Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful chrome-like image, I just miss the point a bit.

I love it! It looks really amazing and by keeping it simple made a statement. I didn't have a problem at all reading the text, I think it looks just right the way you made it. My rating is a 8/10

Like the title says, "Simplicity". I like it a lot, the only problem I see with it is the "X" in GFX appears to disappear into the background a little. Clean design and nice use of minimal colors. 7/10 from me.

The thing that I don't understand is what signifigance these signature pictures are. Why do people spend as much time - as you indiciated. Don't get me wrong, it is a beautiful chrome-like image, I just miss the point a bit.

Good question Brian, why do we make these images?

I guess it's like asking a painter why they would paint a picture of a bowl of fruit. It's something we can create that allows us to express ourselves. Sure, most of us are not experts, but it's something we enjoy doing as a hobby.