xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PierceandRichard

Are We Alone?

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Out of the milky way is there darkness or light? Black, or white? Will we ever find out? Is there a way to find out right under out noses that is so, obvious we don't think of it? I have some theorys. Space it's a funny thing. It's dark, cold, and lonely. Despite that we find out things everyday about how dark cold and lonely this place is. How do we know that the universe doesn't lead somewhere else? It can be round correct, like us? Which means it could have balance like us. We will find out, I belive; Look at how much the world advanced in 25 years. We have street cars, Electronics, Etc. Etc. when you look through your eyes do you ever think, Why me? Why am I out of all people here in this graceful life?

Here's the answer to all those things.

One day we will all die and go to what we belive is heaven, Thus creating another realm. therefore the universe does lead to another. We have never tried it. But, the answer is

Death

What if after we die there is nothing, not even black which constitutes something is there. It would really explain the cold emptiness of space, so I guess your right, whatever way you look at it. Unfortunatly we won't have a brain in the possible nothing beyond so it wouldn't matter, thats why I find all this astronomy searching for life stuff interesting, cause I have a brain to want it. Even heaven would be boring, knowing everything and being happy, it can't get any worse then that. Hopefully hell if it exists is more fun, one can only wish to go there.

Well, i dunno about our spirits but I defidentally think theres something out there. We cant be so selfish to think were the only living lifeform in the universe. I think theres a planet of plants out there, and probaly some kidna donkey fish thing with one eye. I mean, for all we know the universe is eternal. As amazing as life is, its just on our little speck in the middle of a vast space. I think not only are we just one of the lifeforms, but were also not the smartest. Sure, were working on it, but I defidentally think somewhere out there some kind of being exists with technology thats nothing like our own. They have their own elements, few of ours, so naturally they will be completly different. I doubt they are green with bug eyes flying Sausers around but really, sci-fi style life is out there imo, and were very far from meeting it. And really, I dont believe those farmers got abducted...I dont think thats what a civilization with advanced space travel does. Besides...they wouldnt return you...

The universe is so vast and big, something somewhere has to be out there. As for the universe having balance, I think that could easily be true. Balance is almost everywhere. People with balanced lives and who have their priorities straight usually seem to be happier than the ones who don't. It also seems that things are easy to get out of balance too.

what do you mean with after we die , human race or people of this centry ??i start with people of this centry after we die no-one know what can hapen the God is the only one Who know what can happen , and for human race , after we die nothing be after , there will be just a God and spirits of people and these days people will go to paradise or to hell , i think i'm a good man, i help people ,i do all what i have to do , i'm muslman , so i hope i will go to paradise ....