xisto Community
Nani Cheri

Best Vacation Destination?

What is the best vacation destination you have ever been to? I have been to French Guyana which is my favourite destination because I have family and it is very beautiful , not too many tourist. I hate it going to Spain for example because (if you got to touristic places ofcourse) it looks like smaal Holland. I could stay in HOlland because they even talk dutch in some places in spain. Ofcourse there are places that are not like this. What is you favourite destination??? Maybe you can convince me to go there since I cant make up my mind which country I'd like to go to vacation soon...:rolleyes:

The best place I went to is Malaysia (if that's how it's written) It's the best place on earth. It is like living in heaven. Vegetation is everywhere. Neighboorhood are very calm especially in the night and they are very beautiful and luxurious. If you're going to travel for relaxing than I would recommand this destination but if you are traveling for touristic purposes then I suggest Egypt. It has the best monuments to visit, like the Cairo museum and the pyramids... But I wouldn't convince you to go there in summer because it is extremely hot!! So going at spring is considered better!

My favorite place to vacation is the himilayas.

Are you crazy, do someone go for spending his or her vacation in the Himalayas? Yes, crazy people if you went there you will freeze to death.

I wan to go to beaches at the pacific ocean. My country is one of the countries in the pacific and we have some of the best beaches and resorts in the world. I want to go and visit China as well, i want to check the great Wall of China, take photographs of the wall and know morw about its history. I want to go to china during the Olympics season (although i hate going to places with lots of people), and check their statdiums and the locations of the sporting event. i have been watching Discovery Channel and National Geographic lately and they have shown how the progress in China has been doing. I want to see the old and the new China!

Well the best place that I have went to was Miami Florida a year back for a couple weeks in June it was great had a great time got a nice tan and all. But I wanna take a trip to China I have had friends who went there for a couple weeks and had a great time and saw alot of awsome things. They came back with great pictures of everything nice.

Best place for me would have to be Baguio in the Phillippines on the northern end of Luzon Island, clean, and in a mountainous town.. although it does tend to rain most afternoons, thus a restriction of flights into the town.Other from that, I'd say I had enjoyed San Diego, Vegas to an extent, and perhaps San Fransisco. Los Angeles wasnt too bad, I enjoyed the theme parks and all, but it wouldnt be a place I'd want to live in. Out of my travels on the Aus east coast, I'd say Canberra and Melbourne are pretty nice to visit, although I'd definitely would not live in Canberra lol..

well,summer vacation is coming...but before this i must pass the coming final exam later.if the holiday last for a long time,i'd like to chose travel.because i live in the north of my nation,i am eager to go south to taste fresh...there is only a problem is the distance,cause that the traffic path is not very convenient also expensive.however,i will cherish the coming vacation.

Well I think my favorite vacation place as of yet is in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We went there this year and it has a nice town with plenty of stuff to do and then we went back down to the Ocoee River for a nice white water rafting trip which is loads of fun. The place we stayed at was this huge cabin really cool and they had trolleys that took you all around the town. May not seem like much but it was tons of fun.

Maybe Go to hawaii on summer and chill there... check out the chikz... have fun! or w/e .. but go in a group of ppl together... :)