xisto Community
Nani Cheri

After Prison Break How do you think the show continues?

Since Prison Break was broadcoasted on the tv here in Holland I've been watching it ever since. I have watched season 1 and looking forward to season 2 that comes in octobre if Im right. I'm sure there are a few people of you who has been watching all episodes of Prison Break too so far . But I was wondering how y'all think the show continues after the last episode (22).Here's what has been told me: If you watch the last minutes of the last episode of PB, you see the prisoners running trough a field with the cops on their back. But if you look closely you see a small light. People say that is a plane with the father of Micheal and Lincoln Scofield, rescueing them. I read this somewhere on the internet so I'm not sure about the reliability of this story, but it kinda has a logical sence in it I think. It could continue like this for the escaped prisoners.How do you think it will continue?

Yeah I just finished watching season one. I'm not sure how it'll turn out, but the end of season one was crazy.You should watch 24 as well...it should come on the same channel.

Yeah I saw parts of 24 in the breaks, but it just looks like I will not understand it because I missed a whole part of it. My boyfriend watches it and always tells me to watch it too, but he has been watching it from episode one. Also Lost is a comparible serie right? It looks awesome, but as I said, I dont take the effort to watch it cause I dont think I can follow it.