xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
logophobia

Anyone Here A Fan Of Bioware Games? Like baldurs gate

All I see here are finall fantasy fans. Is there anyone who like hardcore rpgs like bioware (used to) make. Some of my all-time favorites are Baldur's gate (1&2) and neverwinternights. Their next rpg is going to be big. Anyone here who is a total bioware addict like me?

i love diablo far more baldur's gate, BG stories is too complicated, diablo is far more easy.. user friendly, good graphic, many speels... and etc.. what do you call a game like baldu'rs gate and diablo? isn't it RPG? or action-RPG?

I liked em all... Baldurs Gate, NWN, Diablo2.Even those that seemed somehwat primitive - they were still a blast to play. I'm a huge RPG fan tho - give me sports options - and I'll say the exact opposite.MMORPG's are better - but more involved - which in some ways is harder but more enjoyable I find. Durham LeafsHalo 2 Clan

I liked em all... Baldurs Gate, NWN, Diablo2.

Even those that seemed somehwat primitive - they were still a blast to play.

I'm a huge RPG fan tho - give me sports options - and I'll say the exact opposite.

MMORPG's are better - but more involved - which in some ways is harder but more enjoyable I find.

Durham Leafs

Halo 2 Clan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...Diablo 2? last time i check Blizzard is the sole producer of all its games, but maybe im wrong but i still think d2 is a blizz only game. I have always wanted to play baldurs gate but i have just never go around to buying it, isnt BG2 out now? ne ways ill keep this short i was just posting cause i dont think "bioware" has anything to do with d2 cause i havent seen them credited at all for it? correct me if im wrong tho plz :D

I liked em all... Baldurs Gate, NWN, Diablo2.Even those that seemed somehwat primitive - they were still a blast to play. I'm a huge RPG fan tho - give me sports options - and I'll say the exact opposite.MMORPG's are better - but more involved - which in some ways is harder but more enjoyable I find. Durham LeafsHalo 2 Clan

I like almost all of bioware games, especially baldur's gate and baldur's gate 2, I play all sorts of rpg's as I'm an rpg fan, I'd probably say that I like the rpg's that require quite a bit of thinking to win the battle, like golden sun.P.S Isn't NWN make by blizzard? I'n not too sure about diablo 2 though... :D

I played the first Diablo and Baldurs Gates. Diablo was Ok, and i loved Baldur's Gate. I still have my character ( a maxed out thief/mage) but i'm waiting to play any of the sequels until i have more time and get my comps neteworked... i wanna try BG2 multiplayer.

NWN aint made by blizz ,is by a section of Interplay,some of bioware.I must say that BG and BG2 are the best 3rd single players RPGS i played.I loved the story,the complexity,and how the game was built.I love a lot the idiot with the mouse, i forgot his name,funy days.

KOTOR rocks.I can't say I've ever gotten into any other Bioware games, but from what I've tasted, they're great. I'm getting a little sick of Japanese-style RPG's. That's why I play Angband ;)

I only played star wars knights of the old republic. But i think its a great game!Great graphics and an awesome gameplay. The storyline was also cool. I didnt knew i was the dark lord untill the end lolGreets Timmik

LOL, when I saw the face I just laughed my head off, I was practically on the floor... it was just so damn random. Is KOTOR a bioware game? I can't remember but if it is, KOTOR is my favourite bioware game, not Baldur's Gate because its got a really good system(the skills you learn, and all that junk like the way your stats increase). And now KOTOR II's coming out, thats gonna be even better! ;)

Diablo 2 was definitely blizzard. I enjoyed it at the time, but have found I never went back and played it again. the gameplay was a bit too simplistic to really pull me back into the game after I had gone through the first time. The bioware games are that little bit more complicated and so there is that much more that you can do differently. Baldur's gate was great fun to play and KotOR even more so. I am looking forward to the second one. Just my thoughts, but there you go.