xisto Community
husker

Different Name?

Do you wish your parents would of given you a different name? Or have you ever changed your name? I'm pretty satisfied with Garrett, there's nothing wrong with it. But I have thought about other names for me before. I think I'd be a good andrew. lol.

Edited by husker (see edit history)

I'm very much satisfied with my name which i think is unique..Apurva(my name) means rare.. Which i am lol

i am fine with the name they gave me. Yet my name is very common here heh. My name is Michael but my familty calls me Evan which is my middle name becuase my fathers name is Michael also. But what i find is funny is that my mom doesnt really pronounce my name correctly hah. But thats basically becuase of her filippino acsent. Which i still find funny becuase why would they give me a name that she wouldnt be able to pronounce correctly =/. She says Evan like Eh-Bon, lol

Well, I kind of am satisfied with my first name because I was named after my father who was Don and I am Donna. However, my middle name I would like better if it were Jean instead of Lee. Sorry, leeleelee. :rolleyes:

Well, I kind of am satisfied with my first name because I was named after my father who was Don and I am Donna. However, my middle name I would like better if it were Jean instead of Lee. Sorry, leeleelee. :rolleyes:

So why the forum name Mich, if you don't mind my asking?

So why the forum name Mich, if you don't mind my asking?

No, I don't mind your asking. It is a handle that I and my daughter have used mostly on the internet. We live in Michigan. It is not gender specific, which can be helpful in some cases. :)

No, I don't mind your asking. It is a handle that I and my daughter have used mostly on the internet. We live in Michigan. It is not gender specific, which can be helpful in some cases. :D

Oh, I see. That's clever. :)

If I used my home state I'd be York instead of Johnny. Or if I used my current place I'd be Cal. :(

i have got two names,one is with family name another is only given name(sounds a little odd while anyone hearing this) .i like the latter one which stands for more deep means than first.i think that i will not modify it in future :)

my given name is chinese, so i use my english name, lucy. but my parents gave that name to me too, lol.i dunno, i'm pretty satisfied with my name. i used to want a different name, but now i don't.i actually know quite a few lucys.. but i don't know them that well. and it kinda bugs me when someone has the same name as me xD

Or if I used my current place I'd be Cal. :(

Where in California are you? I am from Sacramento originally. Native born. Albus is also in the Sacramento area. :)

My real name is Jesper [yesper], but i hate it with a passion, even if its not much different then Jasper. The thing i hate though is, i will tell someone online/offline that my real name is Jesper, and they start calling me it. It frustrates me, why would i go signing things with the name Jasper , tell people my name is Jasper etc, if i wanted to be called my real name Jesper? I mean seriously. My mother was going to name me Thomas, i dont know why she didn't, i don't care either way. I like my name because no one really has it, ive only met one other Jasper in my life, and no Jespers.