xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goosestaf

Bandwidth Question is it flexible?

My question is, is the bandwidth limit flexibile?i.e can you upgrade your bandwith to a higher amount on any plan?and if so, what is the highest bandwidth limit you could offer? into the terrabytes?

Not 100% sure but I think that if you want more than the 5 gigabytes bandwidth that Xisto.com offers you have to change to a paid hosting in Xisto - Web Hosting or other partner site. I also would like that the bandwidth were more flexible, as long as you use it only for your site visits and not to put big files to download, etc. But it would be too good to be true. :rolleyes:I?m seeing that in Xisto - Web Hosting there?s a plan with 99,9 gb of bandwidth. Not sure if it?s enough for you.

Edited by Sprnknwn (see edit history)

Yah i would like know this too because i have to host all of my video files (i make movies for http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but it is down right now due to domain parking problems) and videos use TONS of bandwidth. Is there some way they could make like a plan C. There is a A and B and i have B, but it would be cool to have a plan C, but you need at least 50 credits or something.

Hello,Is there a way to use your current hosting credits to raise your bandwith a little. Mine just ran out, but the month is almost over, so I dont want to upgrade allt he way up to the next hosting account.

Husker, if you are on the small bandwidth plan, you will have to upgrade to the regular plan at a cost of 30 credits to add more Bandwidth.Boozker,There are only two plans available at the Xisto. com. In order to get more Bandwidth, you will need to buy a plan at Xisto - Web Hosting.com, a sister company. Or use a file upoad site for the video files to save your bandwidth???

My question is, is the bandwidth limit flexibile?
i.e can you upgrade your bandwith to a higher amount on any plan?
and if so, what is the highest bandwidth limit you could offer? into the terrabytes?

Well, I think it can be increased..I mean it may be flexible. You'll need to speak to the owner and the username is OpaQue as you must be knowing it already :rolleyes:

Well, Terrabytes! can't be sure of that, again the answer is SIMPLY PM OpaQue!

Yes, BW Upgrades in TERABYTES are possible. We will setup custom plans for your site in that case.