xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Edgecoc

Latest And Greatest

I think there should be a version three with these suggestions:

Keep the text from v2, but increase it a bit in size, and make it bolder.

Make the background a little brighter, but not as bright as the first one.

Same goes for the render: a bit brighter, but not as bright as the first.

I have to diagree just a little bit, the look fo the render is good it just hte background doesn't add much to in the depth department.With the right lighting done to it you could bring out more of the render and have the eyes seen more but look darker and the same goes with the background as well just need to work on the lighting to it as well. and not the guassian blur effect and hten set it to lighten that gets old and stale rather quickly if you don't work on the layer properties and lighting effect. I used that technique to much before and killed most of my designs on this other site I was on. Text on the first one is fine it need to be solid and bold and not that script type font.Also lose the movie bars on the top and bottom, that technique got old rather quickly as well if your not doing a action/animation to it.read up on tutorials for lighting and depth and that will help you out greatly.

I think version 1 looks better than version 2, v2 is too dark and i like the font used on v1 better, although v1 is a bit too light try darkening it a tad, but otherwise looks hot m8 GJ :rolleyes: