xisto Community
Justin S.

Can Toads Eat Vegetables

As far as I know that toads don't eat vegetables but eat those insects next to lakes. But who knows maybe some special kind of toads and frogs are able to eat vegetables. I think they will probably eat fruits!

As far as I know toads are carnivores meaning meat type eater like insects, small fish and other small animals and they are predators meaning they hunt thier prey.They are actually good to have around a vegy patch as they eat other pests that eat the vegetables, like the slugs, snails, insects, etc.

lol i suspect they could eat anything, although they probs wont know if they r going to die :rolleyes: but there instinct is to eat insects etc, i dout they'd choose a carrot over a mosquito lol

well, toads can "eat" vegatables if you mash them up and force feed them, but wither or not vegatables are any good for them is a different story.Sounds like a question for google answers! :)

What vegetables can toads eat?

:) I read your title, Can toads (as in preserving) eat vegetables (as in eat your vegetables). OK, maybe I am a little quirky today. I wouldn't be surprised if toads ate whatever they could get their tongues on, but as already said. Veggies may not be good for them.

Seeing as how this is in the google forum, I thought I would do a search. My quick research has told me that they can not eat vegetables, but they do eat the insects that might destroy crops. So, if you were hoping that toads would eat the vegetables that your parents are making you eat, you are out of luck. They are responsible for helping us have MORE vegetables in the world. :)

Can toads eat vegetables

Can Toads Eat Vegetables

Is this a pre-k question duh of course they can!

-reply by B Man

What do I feed my male toad

Can Toads Eat Vegetables

On Sunday night I went outside and the girl above us found a toad and she did not want her puppy Emma to eat it so she gave it to me so know I have a toad what do I feed it and where will I find the food and it has to be free I have no money cause I am only a kid.

-question by Shannon

I need toad help !?Can Toads Eat Vegetables

OK; there was a little toad that my little sister stepped on & it apparently broke it's arm so we took it in. His arm healed & he can walk normally; but he won't eat ! I take him outside & flip over a rock so he can eat all the tiny worms & grubs & such under it. I put him in the area & he lets them crawl on him! I don't know why, but we've had him for about 2 weeks now & he won't eat ! Is there anything I can feed him besides insects ? 

-reply by Julia