xisto Community
nikogiany

Puzzle Pirates

yeah, I have heard about this game a lot but I don't know anything about it and I don't event look it.When I see your recommendation here, It looks like a nice game Can you give me more info about this game,and also please give me the link to the game.thanks

link here

its a sweet game. You can donate and get in game stuff. But its still very playable with out donating.

You need to download a java client for it and then just create an account and away you go

Posted Image

Aww! I played this a few years ago and I loved it! I had to uninstall it for some reason. I forget my name for it, too. lol But it's really fun! I recommend it, too.

I played this game for a while. It had it's ups and downs but nothing to really keep me coming back. I didn't like the idea that without donating real money it would take an excruciatingly long time to progress. However, if you just like playing puzzles, just hanging around the inn is good fun. The tournament system is really fun, especially when you get tournaments lasting for hours with huge prizes.