xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Sotw #42 Entries FIFA 2006 World Cup

FIFA World Cup 2006 is here! I know some of you in USA may not be interested but the rest of the world this is a big deal. In honor of the world's sport I would like to make this SOTW #42 somewhat fan fair frenzy. Get your sportsmanship honed and grab your digital brushes. You are competing for your love of the sport soccer (football to the rest of the world) and patriotic display for your supporting team. It would be nice if submitters would discuss forehand which country/player each will do, so that it's all unique instead of repeating the same country/player.

I want to feel the excitement, enthusiasm and the cry for blood! ha ha ha, no not the last one. But you get the idea. The joy that a precious goal brings to a player/team. The thankfulness of a player's emotion when a winning goal was place, and sudden falling onto his knees with clinched fists for joy... I'd like to see the following patriotic (but it will not weigh more if you follow my suggestions):

USA

England

Germany

Brazil

Argentina

South Korea

...and other countries you favor

http://www.fifa.com/index.html

Sig size: Between 250 to 350 pixels wide and 100 to 150 pixels high.

Brush Style: Freestyle.

Color: To match your render.

Render: FIFA players, country flag, playing field...anything soccer (football) related. A real photo encouraged.

Text: Your name, "FIFA 2006" or Go (country name, player name) etc. Whatever fits.

Other effects: Optional.

Make it look good guys! [i, BuffaloHELP, will award to each] 1st [with] 40 credits, 2nd with 25 and 3rd with 15. In case of tie, the breaker will be decided by another vote.

Good luck!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited awarding credits to more generous numbers :rolleyes:

I think I'm going to enter this one.. we'll see how my signature skills are. What's wrong with soccer, Johnny?

Here's my entry. For those that don't know, the Australian soccer team is also known as the "Socceroos". When you think about it, a kangaroo would make a great soccer player. Very strong hind legs for kicking, small front legs, (not much use for them in soccer) and the goalie has a very powerful tail to protect the goal with.

Posted Image

Good luck everyone. :)

ZOMG!! Damn you Truefusion!! Your such a damn pro!! You've owned practically all of the other entries!! .... anyway ... i'll post mine later!

ZOMG!! Damn you Truefusion!! Your such a damn pro!! You've owned practically all of the other entries!! ....
anyway ... i'll post mine later!

I felt the same way but I didn't want to say anything before voting started. :)

lol !! ANYWAY!! Truefusion can you post your renders? or anyone else got renders! I really need renders!! I'm too busy to render or search for renders or search for things to render!! LOL

well I had to clear my head on school work so I thought I post up a sig nothing to fancy just something i guess.

Posted Image

okay dudes, hey all heres my little entry, dunno if its any good but its the only england one, oww yeah this is a custom render, and custom everyhtin else, i think it rocks as i havent been using photoshop for that long, but no im gettin there, so here is my entry:

Posted Image

hope you like it oww and come on England