xisto Community
dodgerblue

I Will Buy Your Polly Pocket Dolls

Hey everyone.I'm collecting Polly Pocket dolls for a personal project. This is gonna be quite a big and long project, I plan to complete it by Christmas.I'm only looking for those dolls that are 1996 and older. They're the ones that don't come with clothes and accessories.So if any of you have old Polly Pocket sets and don't know what to do with them, I will buy your dolls. Just the dolls, I don't want the sets.I'm willing to pay you $1 per doll - if you have more and it's really a lot, I will pay more for your postage and all that, but I really don't require you to ship via Priority or anything. Normal letter post is fine with me. Just do secure the envelope, tape it and whatever, and make sure you mark it as "fragile" and MOST IMPORTANTLY don't forget "airmail" or it'll reach me 10 years later!!Please help me collect those dolls, thank you very much! :rolleyes:edit: Oops I forgot to state that it's US$1. :lol:

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Oops I forgot to state that it's US$1. :rolleyes:

For those of you living in the UK, this works out to be about 53.3p per doll at the current exchange rate. But seeing as how you will have to pay extra costs to get them to the US shipped, it's not worth it.

What is the address to mail these dolls to?

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

I'm actually in Asia. Heh. If I'm not mistaken, from the UK, it costs slightly in excess of 1 pound to post them via airmail, if there aren't too many of them. Or 2 pounds if there's more than 10 of them. Yep.It's definitely cheaper to ship to me from UK than from US. I actually would prefer it if you were shipping them to me from the UK.

I'm actually in Asia. Heh.
If I'm not mistaken, from the UK, it costs slightly in excess of 1 pound to post them via airmail, if there aren't too many of them. Or 2 pounds if there's more than 10 of them. Yep.

It's definitely cheaper to ship to me from UK than from US. I actually would prefer it if you were shipping them to me from the UK.

The English are glad to hear such a remark.

I'd send you some if I could, but I'm not a girl, so I never collected Polly Pocket.