xisto Community
mayank

Chance To Win Google Analytics Invitation & 10 Credits

Alright everyone, I've run a small contest and it nothing much but a blog entry writing contest.
In this people have to write the blog entries, submit them to the given email address and then a poll will decide the winners! All the rules are given in the following URL : Chance to win Google Analytics Invitation.

And for Xisto users! I've got a speacial offer for you!

In addition to the current blog entry prize you have a chance to win 10, 5 & 5 credits as 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize.
I'll run the poll for Xisto users over here and according to the contest time only! And please make sure that when you are writing the blog entry then dont forget to mention your Xisto USERNAME in it.

So, here is the chance of winning the credits!

Hey Mayank! You are in luck. I am a free lance writer. I write five techie articles a week, Actually, for mechietechie.com You can check out some of the articles written by me, Justin C, which you already know. I will see if I can get some out on Monday when I do my writing. Okay? Hey thanks!

Mayank, can we write the article with a language other than english? And how many pages must the blog be? Can a person non-trep17 user jon this contest?I hope you ReplyThank you.

Some queries about the comp.1)Are there spacific topics to write on, or anything goes?2)How many pages must be written or should I say blog entries per person3)Can we attach multi media stuff to the entry?4)Can we write about something contraversial?

Hey Mayank! You are in luck. I am a free lance writer. I write five techie articles a week, Actually, for mechietechie.com You can check out some of the articles written by me, Justin C, which you already know. I will see if I can get some out on Monday when I do my writing. Okay? Hey thanks!

That's great, If you write over there then I am sure you'll get one of the chance to win the invitation or the credits!

Mayank, can we write the article with a language other than english? And how many pages must the blog be? Can a person non-trep17 user jon this contest?I hope you Reply
Thank you.

Yes, it is open for all. 10 credits option is only for Xisto members, however : the Google analytics & ether.com invitations are for all! Blog entries have to be in english only! You can use Babelfish or google language tools!

Some queries about the comp.
1)Are there spacific topics to write on, or anything goes?

2)How many pages must be written or should I say blog entries per person

3)Can we attach multi media stuff to the entry?

4)Can we write about something contraversial?

I'll answer them one by one :

1. They can be related to software, reviews about websites, softwares or about technology news.

2. More blog entries = More chances of winning.

3. Yes, you can attack multi media stuff. But as you'll be emailing the blog entry to me in that case if it is an image then upload it to IMAGESHACK & simply enter the code where you want to place it! and if it is video then you can use YOUTUBE :rolleyes:

4. Yes, there is no problems with controversy, however it must not contain profanity, must follow the given rules!

No it is not at all late!

Too late for me because I already have an analytics account and it'd be a waste to have 2 accounts... (And only one website) :lol: Well... if that's what you meant... :rolleyes:

oh! I thought that you were asking that you were late in submission :lol:Anyway, you still have the chance to win the 10 credits :rolleyes:If at all you are interested in the contest.

Oh man! Sorry about that. I have been so stretched for time it is incredible. I will submit one today though okay? I am heading over to find a technological topic right now.

Wow this is an interesting contest, I would have never thought of using Google Analytics invitations as a gift :).

Yeah, even I didnt thought of it :(I saw similar thing some where..I don't remeber where but thought of applying the same thing over here too :)

Only if I had the time to do it back then I'd would've entered! good grief darn university exams!.. ahh well maybe next time.. unless if there are still secondary prizes around..(10 credits?)

well, the date has passed away! But, I am planning to lauch these kind of competitions regularaly, so don't worry, you'll get the chance of winning them too :)
As of now, I just got one entry and Wild20 was the one...and he wins Google Analytics & the 10 credits :D

http://reviewsaurus.com/2006/06/new-er-microsoft.html

This is the entry which got him the prize :(