xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TNM

New Here

just wanted to say hello :lol:

This kind of one-liner is considered spam. If you have joined this forum for the purpose of discussion or getting free hosting, your posts need to have more content. The purpose of the "Introductions" forum is to do that. Introduce yourself. Tell us about yourself and what your goals are at Trap 17. If you are serious about being active, come back and expand on your original post. Don't be shy. :rolleyes: Try reading the rules as well.

Anyway, Hello Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

hello welcome to Xisto.com!! i hope you find this forum as usefull as i did!! the more members they get the better and more fun these forums become!! hope too see ya making new topics and replies!!

Hey there! Welcome to Xisto!I hope you enjoy the site and take up the free hosting without ads. Sure you to keep posting here to get credits to keep your site open and not suspended like mine currently is but its all good in the end.So why don't you tell us something about yourself other then just plain 'ole hi. Be sure to read the rules so you know whats going on and what you can and can't do.Also in the future try to refrain from posting one-liners, it can get you in some trouble.