xisto Community
Thunder Gaming

Hey Guys.. ..

Hey Thunder Gaming, you are absolutely correct this is the coolest site ever, the hosting is like they say the best you can get on the entire web, because it has it ALL! I didn't understand your question but I guess it's yes, you can PM a hosted member to help you out or even a moderator. Good luck with building your website and I hope you really enjoy this site!!!

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

Hello Thunder Gaming Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. Trap 17 is the most reliable free hosting I have ever come across. AND the people on here are friendly and helpful. My original free host just "poof" disappeared from the internet without any warning. I was left stranded with no host until I was lead to this forum from their sister site by a member here. Now I have had more hits since January than I ever had at the old host for 1 1/2 years. Need I say more. We would like to know a little more about you tho. How about expanding on your introduction. If you add another post here it will earn you more points. :rolleyes: