xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashmaster

England Sig 10 minute job

For a 10 minute job, that is amazing! I wish I could come up with good graphics in that short of a time! The only thing I'm thinking right now, is the name Ashmaster isn't really centered. It would look really sharp if it was... actually, what am I saying, it already does! But yea, centering it would give it that final piece of the puzzle for me, so to speak :rolleyes:

Wow, only 10 mins. I couldn't do that in an hour. What program are you using? Or need I ask, it is probably Photoshop, right? I use Paint Shop Pro and my results are not as modern and techy as everybody elses. Then I am not into techy that much, but that is just my preference.

i use a compressed version of adobe photoshop 7 also known as adobe photoshop portable, it doesnt have as many features as CS2 i have that as well, but the portable version is alot faster and fits on a memory stick so i can take it anywere i go and can make sigs on the moveim glad ppl are liking it so far, i was only going for a simple effect :rolleyes:

OMG I love Portable Photoshop! It's pretty good, but unless you read the text, you don't know what's about it. Since it's the World Cup, maybe a soccer ball? In addition, you can't really see the British flag. You can only see the cross, and I guess the blue is behind the red somewhere. Aside from that, not bad.

Nice work ash, clean lines that send a simple message. Don't you think "World Cup Winners 2006" is a little premature? Australia are in there too don't forget. I know we are ranked as an outside chance, but you never know, anything can happen! Personally I think Brazil are the ones to watch.

yeah nice job...i like that font too i must have =P well i dont really pay attention or watch soccer but i wish your team the best and hope they come throught with the WORLD CUP to take home!! =) but yeah the sig that you did with your flag is pretty hot, makes me want to try what i can come through with my own flag of the US hehe

Yeah really the image is really crisp and clean all the lines show out in just the right way as to catch your attention but not hold it.The only thing I might look at is your text in the middle the above and below reflections as it were seem to be to visible. Maybe bring them in more towards the center text and drop the opacity just a tad more. but 8/10 definitly.

Its a ok design, but i do believe your missing a color. Blue??Actually all he did was a simple effect its called radial zoom in the blur filter, just go to filters>blur>radial zoomthen click on zoom and excellent and then set it to 80-100 depending how much zoom you want.Maybe a drop shadow at 2 0 2 on the layer that has the cross on it would give it some depth.If you were trying for reflected text you missed a few steps, most of hte time it requires to have a solid background with nothing behind it. But if you were going for the triple text thing the nyou want to change the color of the text instead of the same color.