xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farsiscript

Cpanel Skin Question

Hi alliam so sorry i posting here but i dont know where can i posting ( in php forum or graphic forum ) ?i want make tempalte for cpanel for example i want create Cpanel Skin But i dont know where can i find result or more info about cpanel and variables !or i want to know how can i test cpanel , i dont have server or cpanel Licence !Can i install cpanel at local host ? ( i think know )My next question is :Cpanel is a 3rdParti or not ?some scripts like phpmyadmin are 3rdparti ?I want make one special skin for Xisto membersplz help me ,

Well I don't think you can upload your own skins, because your are not a server admin or server tech. But if you create some really nice looking ones, then they might consider using them, because I agree that our cpanel skins, suck. :rolleyes:

A place where you can purchase them are here.

Your should try to check out the previous sites, forums, because you might find some help there. That site mainly is about if you are a web hosting provider, and want to tune up and make us different. But the second thing is its a lot of work, people have told me and requires a ton of images.

Now you can wait for a better response, and maybe OpaQue or BuffaloHELP would know, but I googled it, and the only thing that came up was that previous link. Its wierd, very hard to find, even using multiple keywords. They need to up there SEO. (cpanel corporation)

Cpanel has many templates. It is owned by Cpanel.net. If you have bought some hosting somewhere you could request which Cpanel template you want. And I don't understand why you want to build your own Cpanel admin template. No one is going to visit except few guys like you and may be one or two more people who will build your website. Site visitors will not go to Cpanel so why wasting your time and energy in building the Cpanel template?If you want to know more about Cpanel, you could visit Cpanel.net and check if such steps you want to take up are possible or not. I have seen the demo of web host manager (whm) in the past and there so many templates of Cpanel.

thanks dear Dragonfly and MaineFishing45
i know cpanel has many skin , i use green skin in Xisto hosting , its very nice , but i want make special skin for Xisto . !

Site visitors will not go to Cpanel so why wasting your time and energy in building the Cpanel template?

Its not Wasting my time becuase Xisto take me hosting and then i give A number in my exam for my site if you think better i design logo for Xisto tell me
i love Xisto becuase i learn many php code in this forum and find many good friends

Thanks all

Hii design 6 logo for Xistoi know my logo is not beautiful ;) but i love Xisto :rolleyes: sorry my english is not very wellsend your comment if Xisto admin love this logos tell me i build more logo for Xisto :lol: thanks all

Well I don't think you can upload your own skins, because your are not a server admin or server tech. But if you create some really nice looking ones, then they might consider using them, because I agree that our cpanel skins, suck. :rolleyes:

Yeah, unless you're using the default blue skin. That one rocks, it's the others that suck.
Still, Xisto have the best CPanel skins I've seen so far. Every other company has really messed up theirs. One other one I am using right now uses a Silver skin that is actually white - only the icons have any colour. And then there's *cough* addyournet *cough* . CPanel Skin? What CPanel Skin?
Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

2nd LOGO and 4th LOGO are REALLY IMPRESSIVE! dude, if you have made them from scratch, you definately got some hidden TALENT!Let them coming :-)..