xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fu Still Better

This Is Ridiculous. I've Been Waiting For A Day.

A mod approved my space 24 hours ago, and I still don't have it.What's the deal? Come on, the reason I came to this site is to get web space, and I don't have it.Mod approves, Admin grants. That's how it supposed to go.But no, not with me. You still haven't givin' me the space.

Calm down, alright?Only three people on this whole board have the previlages to create accounts, and I am not one of them. As to where the admins have went, I am not sure. Perhaps they haven't had time or another factor, but calm down.Thank you for bringing this fact to my knowledge, I will consult admin.

*sigh*Thank you, atleast you respond. Maybe you should be a new admin.But when/if they do give it to me, I'll still be mad.

I waited ages for my last upgrade too..... My bandwidth had run out and no one could visit my site... :)

Pretty annoying heh.....especially when your viewers can't actually view your website....

Anyways I think wassie an admin was one holiday like earlier..... I don't know...but most of them have to get on with their REAL lives like normal people...no affence.

--- read http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

the past week i was really busy,sorry fot that,from now on the hosting requests,will be anwserd within 24 hours (i hope)

all the admins are busy, root admin is busy until dec 1st, spectre is busy with school, and wassie lost his net for 4 days and was busy all last week.you must be patient if your hosted here, mainly because there are only 3 people that can grant hosting, and they are really busy lately!

all the admins are busy, root admin is busy until dec 1st, spectre is busy with school, and wassie lost his net for 4 days and was busy all last week.

you must be patient if your hosted here, mainly because there are only 3 people that can grant hosting, and they are really busy lately!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had mine approved but not been sent details yet!

I don't wanna complain cos its a lot they are offering here, I don't care if I have to wait even a few weeks.

The admin work real hard here, I've been looking all over the forum and it's pretty obvious!!!

I think they deserve a pat on the back :) *Pat*

The one thing many people fail to understand is that the mods and admins are people. They arnt paid to be here and they do it of their own accord. I know, it should be approved faster but it couldnt be help at that particular point in time.I hope you can look past that problem and continue to use and support Xisto!