xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Madkat-Z

I Almost Forgot To Introduce Myself

I almost forgot to introduce myself. I am Madkat-Z (MZ for short) for all those who do not know yet. I didn't post my introduction yet because I wasn't sure if I was staying with Xisto. From the looks of it I am, so I figure I better get on with introducing myself.I'm a in college and I'm a computer science major. I'm technically a freshman still, but I'm on my second year of college. I'm hoping to go on after getting my degree and design computer games.I like penguins and cats...a little too much and I tend to rant alot when it comes to certain issues. *cough* I will try to keep my ranting under control however. I am rather random and I can be rather absent minding at times. I have been design web sites since *thinks* Umm...I think the sometime in middle school and I'm really interested in learning new languages (both computer and spoken) and I'm looking forward to learning quite alot from the members here. I have already learned quite alot as it is.I hope I will be at Xisto for good now and I won't have to go threw the process of switching hosts again. This is the third time I've had to switch hosts this month and my sites are turning into nomads and are in desperate need of a host that will be there for them. That's about all I'm going to say about myself. I will seeya guys and gals on the boards :rolleyes:

Hello Madkat-Z Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. You will find the hosting here very reliable. You shouldn't have to switch hosts again. Sounds like you have got the right stuff for hosting on here. Make sure you have read all the rules about posting content, etc. If you are in your 2nd yr of college, how come you are still a frosh? Or am I being too nosy?

If you are in your 2nd yr of college, how come you are still a frosh? Or am I being too nosy?

Oh, your not being nosiy. The way my college works is you need a certin amout of credit hours in order to be consider anything about a Freshman. I'm 1 credit hour shy of being a Sophmore, sadly. :rolleyes:

Oh, your not being nosiy. The way my college works is you need a certin amout of credit hours in order to be consider anything about a Freshman. I'm 1 credit hour shy of being a Sophmore, sadly. :lol:

Hey, too bad. The same thing happened to me between my Soph and Jr years in college. Spent an extra semester making up credits, ugh. It is no fun taking so long to get through college. :rolleyes:

Hi I'm Nguyen welcome to Xisto Madkat-Z. I like penguins too. Random is sometimes good. I hope tthis is your last stop because we have a good team here and support. OUr uptimes are swell and we got smart mods and admins. haha. (kiss up). well yeah.. enjoy.Oh i'm going to be a freshmen in college this August. lol. I'm so small.