xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Laos

Minor Injury Pain Relief Technique Injured minorly? Try this

Lets say your walking home, and your brother is already walking in, hes about to close the door and you (Stupidly) put your hand in the way before it closes, and it closes on your handafter some ice, it hurts, its nothing serious but try this so it feels bettertake the other hand and lightly grip an area that isnt in pain, then put your hand on the pain area and "Roll" on it,(do a "worm" on it so at times it hurts a bit) so that it gets a bit of pressure every little time.now, take your thumb and roll it over the pained area, its gonna hurt a bit, but its also adding pressurebasically, your "massaging" everything, so now everything is less tense, it'll work ok, but only if its minor, and if starts hurting more than earlier, stop and put ice on, and repeat* Not gaurenteeing sucess, but it never hurts to try*

nice hint, I'll try it next time I get my hand squeezed in anything :rolleyes:

anyways, do not lightly believe that nothing serious happened ... when I was at university a couple of months ago, a person I occasionally sat together with joined the group with a bandaged hand. What happened? I'll quote her...:

I've been stupid ... I'll tell ya what happened: Marion tried to drive her car. Marion opens the door. Marion climbs into it. Marion reaches out to grab the door like she always does. Marion pulls. Marion forgets to remove her hand from between the door and the rest of the car. Marion ouch. Marion opens the door. Marion closes the door properly. Marion more ouch. Marion calls herself an ambulance. Marion's doc says Marion broke her hand...