xisto Community
Brian Gillingham

Mission Accomplished! Now Leave! all fake reasons for being there are no longer valid

So, we killed Al-Zarqawi in an air-strike late last night. He was the leader of what we called "Al-Qaeda" in Iraq. This was the dude that beheaded Nick Berg a couple years ago... he was a man of terror.Bush said "this violent man will never murder again". I really hope that he was talking about himself. Aren't we done killing arab people? Bush also said "the fighting and killing will continue" (paraphrased), meaning that we're not done in Iraq.Did we find the WMD yet?Did we get rid of Saddam?Did we spread democracy?Did we get Saddam's sons?...what other fake reasons did we have?I think that we're done! Yay! We can start bring our troops back home!Bush, I am writing this paragraph directly to you and / or your administration: Please don't up with another "Al Qaeda - leader" or another reason to keep killing. Isn't this it? Isn't the mission accomplished yet?! You will be impeached - the only way you could avoid this now would be to declare martial law in our country. Ha! "Shock and Awe" is TERRORISM; do you think that nobody was terrified in Iraq that day?.BTW, get the USA Today issue for today (June 8th, 2006) - look on page 2 for the Impeach Bush ad.

Sigh.I'm not American but I hear what you're saying. I also sympathize with all the troops who are in Iraq fighting a war that, well let's just say... yeah.In my opinion, Bush is a nimrod. I feel the same way about those who re-elected him but I guess I'll spare the pro-republicans from any further bashing. This whole fear-mongering, terrorism business is too overplayed. Yes, it did have a lot of shock value (and a lot of tragedies to reinforce it) but really...Like you said Brian."I think that we're done"

So, we killed Al-Zarqawi in an air-strike late last night. He was the leader of what we called "Al-Qaeda" in Iraq. This was the dude that beheaded Nick Berg a couple years ago... he was a man of terror.
Bush said "this violent man will never murder again". I really hope that he was talking about himself. Aren't we done killing arab people? Bush also said "the fighting and killing will continue" (paraphrased), meaning that we're not done in Iraq.

Did we find the WMD yet?
Did we get rid of Saddam?
Did we spread democracy?
Did we get Saddam's sons?
...what other fake reasons did we have?

I think that we're done! Yay! We can start bring our troops back home!

Bush, I am writing this paragraph directly to you and / or your administration: Please don't up with another "Al Qaeda - leader" or another reason to keep killing. Isn't this it? Isn't the mission accomplished yet?! You will be impeached - the only way you could avoid this now would be to declare martial law in our country. Ha! "Shock and Awe" is TERRORISM; do you think that nobody was terrified in Iraq that day?.

BTW, get the USA Today issue for today (June 8th, 2006) - look on page 2 for the Impeach Bush ad.

You my friend have obviously not talked to one iraqi civilian. I've been there and i am headed on my second tour of duty. I've been thanked by countless of iraqi civilians for what we are doing there. They want freedom. The ones who dont are the ones who were being treated very well by Sadam. I think you hear only what you want to hear and make judgments that aren't based on fact. Until you talk to more then your neighbor to find out how they feel please dont say. Talk to someone who had his family murdered by Sadam. Talk to more then one Iraqi civilian still living in the country today. And thy will tell you they are not ready for us to leave. We are no where near ready to bring our troops home. If we were to pull out now the Iranian special forces that are there blowing up car bombs and killing women, children and other civilians by the hundreds will help overthrow the new regime and we will be back to square one.

Where was your comments when they pulled off the ARAB children from the bus and seperated them from suni and shite and killed one tribe but let the other live. It seems that your ok with that? Countless innocent people are murdered by Zarqawi 95% Arabs and you dont seem to care.

To answer your questions:

1. WMD - faulty intel, probably moved before the war
2. Did we get rid of Sadam - He is in an iraqi prison correct??? So yes.
3. Did we spread democracy - They are free now...doing things they couldn't do with Sadam.
4. Yes we killed the cowards at the start

You left this one out.

5. Is the country in a safe enough state for us to just up and leave? No. Iran is butting in with their special forces. How do i know? I killed 2 of them. One as he was using a 5 year old girl as a shield. Real brave guy. But thats ok by you.

i'm willing to bet that Bush and the US has killed less Arabs then Arabs have killed eachother. no i'm not a republican either. I'm an independent.

If we left things in your hands nothing would have been done about 9-11. If you ask me we need to move to Africa next and help the people there that are being murdered by the thousands daily for being in a different tribe.

Bush will never be impeached. Because sane people know that what was done needed to be done. I dont care if it was under the 9-11 umbrella it still needed to be done. The news (who hate bush) dont care about the fact that arabs are killing arabs. They dont go on and on about how children were pulled off a school bus and murdered. They dont go on and on about zarqawi killing arabs....because it doesnt work for their agenda. Get some knowledge about a subject before speaking on it.
Edited by Absolute (see edit history)

Why are we still there? What is the reason now? There just isn't a good reason anymore! Bring our armed forces back home. Impeach the bumbling idiot cheerleader Bush!

Anybody from this administration talks anymore and all I hear is "We know where the WMD are ... blah blah blah ... 9/11 ... blah blah ... You're Safer ... blah ... Gay Marriage ... Saddam Al Qaeda ... Illegal Immigrants ... amen! (get this "God" crap out of our government! - If there is a God, why in the world did he put OUR oil under the Arab's soil???)

You my friend have obviously not talked to one iraqi civilian. I've been there and i am headed on my second tour of duty. I've been thanked by countless of iraqi civilians for what we are doing there. They want freedom. The ones who dont are the ones who were being treated very well by Sadam. I think you hear only what you want to hear and make judgments that aren't based on fact. Until you talk to more then your neighbor to find out how they feel please dont say. Talk to someone who had his family murdered by Sadam. Talk to more then one Iraqi civilian still living in the country today. And thy will tell you they are not ready for us to leave. We are no where near ready to bring our troops home. If we were to pull out now the Iranian special forces that are there blowing up car bombs and killing women, children and other civilians by the hundreds will help overthrow the new regime and we will be back to square one.

You don't know that I was roommates with an ex-Iraqi citizen in college. Hmmph. Anyway, the bad FAR outweighs any good that you can possibly get out of this. This is President Nimrod's (a.k.a. Bush's) war. My point is that he didn't have a reason for going to war (we know this now, are you still beating the "9/11" drum??? Iraq didn't have ANYTHING to do with the 9/11 attacks - as was determined by many investigations primarly the "9/11 Commission". You, my friend - are in the wrong. This is NOT how you spread peace and democracy - that's a fact jack.

You left this one out.

5. Is the country in a safe enough state for us to just up and leave? No. Iran is butting in with their special forces. How do i know? I killed 2 of them. One as he was using a 5 year old girl as a shield. Real brave guy. But thats ok by you.

i'm willing to bet that Bush and the US has killed less Arabs then Arabs have killed eachother. no i'm not a republican either. I'm an independent.

If we left things in your hands nothing would have been done about 9-11. If you ask me we need to move to Africa next and help the people there that are being murdered by the thousands daily for being in a different tribe.

Bush will never be impeached. Because sane people know that what was done needed to be done. I dont care if it was under the 9-11 umbrella it still needed to be done. The news (who hate bush) dont care about the fact that arabs are killing arabs. They dont go on and on about how children were pulled off a school bus and murdered. They dont go on and on about zarqawi killing arabs....because it doesnt work for their agenda. Get some knowledge about a subject before speaking on it.

Yep, there's the "9/11" drum again. Don't you call me insane, I am the rational one who looks at FACTS, not trying to justify decisions based on BAD INTELLIGENCE. I have been studying international history as a hobby for decades... yet you say "get some knowledge about a subject before speaking on it"; I think that you don't want to hear opposition because your case just looks worse as people like me start to speak out. You are like the administration in that sense, you only want ONE SIDE OF THE STORY. Look at facts dude, there is no connection between Al-Qaeda and Iraq before we created it. Is the country in a safe enough state for us to just up and leave?! The place is only a mess today because we stirred things up, like a stupid hick with a stick poking a hive full of jive!

I believe that if we left, things will be better far before they could if we stayed... If we stay, more Al-Zarqawi will be created (or, so they would have us believe)...

I am going out on a limb here -- Bush will be impeached more severely than anybody in history (Coulter's - head will spin, it will be that bad for the administration). I have been brave enough to go out on a limb before 2004 and buy a hybrid car because I knew that gas prices would be tripling in the next 5 years.... I was right back then, and I feel that I am right now.

Edited by Brian Gillingham (see edit history)

Yeah.. we have enough troubles back home, we need to stop sending people overseas to combat things over there. I can think of a billion things more important for our country to focus on than lingering in Iraq.. we need to leave these poor people alone ^^;

Here's some interesting statistics I heard on CNN this morning when they were interviewing Nick Berg's father: 3,000 people died a year when Hussein was in power while 60,000 people a year die while Bush occupies the country. Hussien preserved order in the country while it is utter chaos in Iraq now with Bush occupying it. Terrorists were never a problem with Hussien in power, but with Bush terrorist organiztions, militias, and saddam's former soliders ravage the country now not to mention the few mad U.S. troops massacre Iraqi civilians. Who's the real enemy?

I think that Congress definitaly needs to set a total withdrawal date for U.S. Operations in Iraq. A complete pullout right now would be stupid, but lets start withdrawing.My personal opinion however is that Iraq will soon become a U.S. territory.

a few things to thinkg about"did saddam have wmd that we just can't find now?""if we didn't step in and do something would saddam have done some crazier stuff and killed more people?""if it wasn't half way across the world would you care more?"

I'm not an american, but my country has troops in Iraq, so it spends money and my people are at risk. We only had one death in Iraq and 2 in Afganistan. It's not much, but they died in a war that is not ours... and more it is Bush's war for oil and power. I'm sure that even if they kill Bil Laden they will not retreat from Iraq. Because they can always "fake" a terrorist attack, a bomb, some victims and the war has a purpouse again. Someone else to hate again. Someone else to hunt for againIt is my opinion that (if it wasn't the Bush administration that did it) at least the Bush administration is a complice in 9-11 attacks. Just another Pearl Harbor... But this time it isn't for a noble cause.And besides if the americans retreat before the whole oil reserve is depleted they will look weak and they will look like they were defeated. It would be like Vietnam all over again... And if they will look weak there are lots of enemies that would chalange their position as world leaders.

Actually i was watching Conan O Brian when that SPECIAL UPDATE came on. I honestly turned off the TV after watching a few minutes of it and went to bed. I am just so angry with our president and leaders right now. I honestly want to start getting into politics to make America better ever since George Bush was president. My best friend said to me exactly," Whats so bad with George Bush. The media says how bad he is and never says why." I litteraly just was thinking what do i say. He is SO LOST. Has he NEVER seen the news before. Does he even know we are at war fighting "terror" that was never there and got invisible bombs that they lied about. No wait maybe it was "screw the UN" attitude when America wanted to go to war with Iraq and the UN said no. No i know! It was the 29% approval rating. I honestly CAN NOT WAIT till he is out of there. He has killed ENOUGH of OUR people. So I say F U Bush. We want our America back.Did you know we have never invaded a country before when they have NEVER done anything to us first. Thank god for George Bush to do it for a completly UNJUST reason.Ahhhhh now i feel better.

The fact still remains that there are terrorist factions still in iraq qhich are intent on doing harm to the US and/ or UK and other countries. I would rather they kept lookin for the WMD's than them coming home with nothing and terrorists launching an attack on my country :/ perhaps you would then blame bush for not taking enough action if he ordered his troops home and that happened :rolleyes: i'm not defending everything he has done, but come on, he's has recieved this intelligence and threats and he has to act.i realise families are missing certain family members and may have lost them in Iraq but to be fair they joined up to protect there country which is what they are doing.

Just hate how people believe that the troops must stay in Irak to protect civilians, to guard peace, etc. Yes, In Irak there?s killing, terror, stealing, raping and all those things... that happen worlwide. Oh, but in Africa they don?t have oil, what a pity for them, that they will never get "help" from good americans like Bush and his crew. There will be no "peace" in Irak probably never and definitely not if the soldiers stay because population is too divided. I would say that it?s their problem but the irresponsible incursions of US and allies have led to this situation and now there?s no Sadam but things are even more compicated.

2. Did we get rid of Sadam - He is in an iraqi prison correct??? So yes.

Your right yay! Guess what he is doing now? Guess? Well he is suing America for war crimes for invading a country for NO reason.

I'm sorry, but this really pisses me off when people talk like this. They don't even think about anything else but what is right in front of them. First off how did America get freedom? We fought for it. Why cant they? The obviously want freedom, but not enough to fight for it. Next is Remember China in tiananmen square? Probably not because if you did then you were refer to it. China fought and fought for the little freedom they have. We didn't help them. People were killed fighting for there freedom. Iraqis have not done anything. Why should we help them then? I don't think it is our or anyones place to go in and give other people freedom although thats not why we are even over there. If it was like in Africa where kids are being killed and women being raped GO THE HELL OVER THERE AND HELP THEM. But no we are fighting a country that has small prblems compared to Africa. You have no right saying anything you just said. I would rather go to prison then fight in a unjust war fuled by money and greed.

The only reason the Allied forces are 'helping' Iraqi's is because Iraq has lots of oil. Oil gives power so that is why we only seem to care about Iraq. What about Palestina, where people fight for their rightfull land? Israel is America's ally so Israel is allowed to massacre Palestinian kids, but when a Palestinian suicidebombs himself, they are evil.

The way the Allied countries act is hypocrite and selfish. Iraq isn't liberated at all. Because they have a kind of democracy doesn't mean they are free. Look at most democratic countries, when people vote for someone who is pacifistic or really for the people, they get killed or the votes have to be recounted untill the other party, mostly capitalists and warmongers have the most votes.

Under Saddam's reighn, the Iraqi's were better off. Of course Saddam has done terrible things, but I would bet Bush and his allies have done (and still do) more then Saddam has done in all his years. If they really were to help the world to get rid of terrorism, they should help in China, Angola and all those countries who are torn apart by civil wars. And they should invest more into their own nations, not in weaponry, but in education, healthcare, environmental conservation and infrastructure.

It's really numb to think we can 'help' a country by killing it's citizens and destroying it's cities. Why not invest into their infrastructure, healthcare and such. You might say that all will be robbed, but if all this $$$ invested in weaponry would be invested into food and medicine there would be enough for everyone.

Just my thoughts :rolleyes:

It's really numb to think we can 'help' a country by killing it's citizens and destroying it's cities. Why not invest into their infrastructure, healthcare and such. You might say that all will be robbed, but if all this $$$ invested in weaponry would be invested into food and medicine there would be enough for everyone. Just my thoughts

haha you make me laugh. WHy would we do that. It makes too much sence for George Bush. George is looking for the most complicated way possible to make money and make it look like he is a hero which back fired on him. Wouldnt you say?