xisto Community
glamour_trash

Are They're Any Punk (hardcore) Fans Out There? I mean real punk, like crass, the casualties, the misfits etc

I can't believe there are no punk forums on here! Are they're any punk fans out there?

TRUE SOUNDS OF LIBERTY!!! :lol: omg I hate greenday!!! and good charlotte those stupid chavs!!! Death to pop punk!!! :rolleyes:

Well, it depends on what do you mean with punk (hardcore). You mean Ramones and The Clash? or Refused and Fugazi? or My Chemical Romance and that kind of neo-emo wannabes? :rolleyes: By the way, I like Green Day. They?re not punk but they?re a good band. Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, etc, etc, simply sucks.

there seems to be at least a few of us here =)is it possible to have more than one subdomain on Xisto with only one forum acct?(http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)in that case, i might hafta start up some sort of site for the real punk fansps, it doesnt have to be old or british to be punk, but it doesnt hert :rolleyes:

I think punk is dieng i used to be into punk but now im more into more obscure unheard of bands

I always thought punk bands were obscure :rolleyes:

I always thought punk bands were obscure :rolleyes:

^ hah i like that

as long as the bands dont become to popular and start making money, i tend to like them

for instance, the casualties : Years ago, they were one of the most awesome punk bands around, and more and more theyre sounding like everything else, even singing about how cool it is to be a punk, yeah sorry jorge but it aint working

another example afi : one of my favorite bands until recently i heard a new song by them and honestly though man i hate fall out boy, only to realize it was afi :lol:;) yeah that sucks <<

another example afi : one of my favorite bands until recently i heard a new song by them and honestly though man i hate fall out boy, only to realize it was afi yeah that sucks <<

I KNOW!!!! I heard it and was like they totaly changed what happened to "I want a mohawk, but wont let me get one" and "The Boy Who Destroyed the world" Man i wish they never changed. The album before this they were changed then this one they like did a complete flip. Its slow and "depressing" Before it was awesome.

Have you guys heard any of the Leftover Crack crew like

Leftover Crack
Choking Victim
INDK
Morning Glory

They are AWESOME. If any of you want to hear any of there music email me i have all there stuff and they even told me they dont care if i had a site and you can download all there songs. They are so Anti-Mainstream its awesome.

For sure though if you have limewire download or email and ill send these songs by leftover crack
One Dead Cop
Super Tuesday
Gay Rude Boys Unite

Those songs are awesome.

I don't think they mean Ramones and The Clash, but more recent stuff.. I'm into oldschool type punk , like Ramones, The Clash, Circle Jerks, etc, and not too much of the newer stuff.. some ska here and there too.

In fact I don?t consider myself a "punk". I listen lots of music, mostly rock and alternative bands. No matter if it?s harder, softer, faster or slower as long as the songs are good. And I like both known bands and underground ones. For example the previous AFI record, Sing the Sorrow was pretty good and I still have to check the last. I don?t mind if they appear on MTV, they look fashionable or whatever as long as their music says something good to me.But anyway, I think there?s nothing in present punk at the level of the Ramones, Stooges or The Clash. And I hate when some people confuse punk-rock with trends like emocore (there are some good emo bands but as long as there are hundreds of them, 90% sucks). I talk about bands that wear a Misfits t-shirt and believe that they?re so punk... :rolleyes:

I dont listen to emo just because most of i t i dont like, but why do so many people just HATE emos. I mean for one its a form of punk. It came from punk, but wasnt considered emo till years later.

i wish my grass was emo, because then it would cut itself

that is a quote to live by :rolleyes: its very true, but emo kids, make sure you remember 'down the river not across the bridge' because no one cares about ur little safety pin scratches. if your going to do something, do it right (oh and wash that makeup off your face girly-man)