xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Signing Out Avalon Read

Well after some serious contimplating and junk, I won't be on as much anymore, school is one of the reasons, but more importantly I see my skills at a designer pretty much get flush down the toliet, I spend valuable hours (not just on this site) helping people out and most of the time they do stupid stuff and I see it get toss away and think to myself WTH.

I been in the game to long without producing anything worth of value and of course with all the crap that goes online whats the point when some @SS decides to hack your site for kicks and ruin months or even years worth of work.

In terms of GFX Crew and what goes down there Avalon you have my spot as head of the crew, my design skills are noob at best so basically I could say what I tell people to help improve their gfx skills is meaningless really since I rarely do sig's anymore except for a sotw entry. I can't really say I am a guru at all a poser maybe but not guru.

I did have somewhat a treat for Xisto since it 2 year anniversary is coming up in 3 days, but I stopped working on it I'll post a image of what I got done on it I would consider it one of my best looking designs of all time with a little bit more time and design, I think it would have gotten its approval by most everyone but meh.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

My legacy as a member will live on as long as trap is around, but my online legacy won't so peace out.

nooooooooooooooo you cant leave :-( your like the only person who gets on often enough for me to report my reports to >_< dannng even though your not leaving you wont be on as much...same dif, well i wish you a good life...and i dont think you are a noob gfx designer, you dont think that you are a noob designer because i said that one peice of Slay's was better than some of your work are you??i still hope to see you around the site, i wish you good luck in life, in school, and in your job i think you got as a website designer...i dont think the site will be the same without yougood luck avalon as head of gfx thingy, its a HUGEE responsability but i think you are ready for it, although i hardly ever see you on *maybe time diff* but i think you will be excelent at it....once again saint, see ya :rolleyes:

Hey saint you can't leave this site just like that..You mean a lot to this siteas you only said you've given a lot to this site in 2years..We need youbut yeah you should give first priority to your school and job..Best of luck for your life

Mike, it is sad that you will not be here as often. We need and admire your skills as a designer, even if some people don't appreciate them, they are many that do, especially myself. I am not going to try and tell you what you should do, that is entirely up to you. Only you know what is the right thing for you to do.I assume your site has been hacked and this has something to do with your decision. You do realise that removing yourself from this community will not solve anything there, in fact, it might just be giving the hacker exactly what they want. But again, the decision is up to you.As for the GFX Crew, while you leave huge shoes to fill, I will do my best to continue with the good work you have done and keep it a high profile feature of this board.I hope you decide to finish your template, it's almost there and looks very good so far. As you have said, I'm sure it would be approved by all concerned.Anyway Mike, think about what you want to do. I will support your decision, what ever way you decide to go. I and many others appreciate all your help in the past and would like to see it continue.

whats the point when some @SS decides to hack your site for kicks and ruin months or even years worth of work.

Not trying to be funny, but if you've backed up, how can it have ruined so much?

I remember the day when you first got Photoshop, i was know as daman back then, we were talking on MSN and you got all excited over it. You showed me few sites like good-tutorials.com and so on, and look at you now, you have improved a lot. you are a big kid now :rolleyes: and you have to leave. I will hopefully continue chatting with you on MSN, i tried everything, i know you name but i just cant find you phone number :lol: , you gave me clues but yep.It is sad to see you leave SM, hope your studies goes well. And you get a good job for what you love doing, GFX. ;) , Anyways mike Adios Amigos :P