xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tuddy

Outlook Signatures Using an image...

Hi,I have a question, using Signatures in Outlook 2003 is great. Now what i want to try and find out is, is there any way possible of have a bunch of test with a watermark image placed behind it, without the images being pixelated or just go bad when it leaves the users machine.Example:Graeme TuddenhamIT Support OfficerBEST Community DevelopmentAddressAddressPhoneFax http://skillsplus.com.au/
thats what everyone will have with thier details and i want to know if theres a way to place a watermark image behind it without it also coming through as an attachment.Thanks

first of all...i dont like outlook. thunderbird is much better.i dont understand the point of digital signatures. they are EASILY copied, and dont provide any security use. all you can do is "-Alex" or whatever.i use signatures in emails to advertise my sites.

i think if you want use image for Signatures in outlook you must send email in html format ,at outlook make email template in html format and then upload your image at your hosting and then in html source use image tag with image url ( on hosting )

I use signatures with images all the time for my emails, a great and free way of advertising with use of company logo images and professional qualifications images. They look impressive.
It is like creating a mini web page. Make your html file code in whatever you want and set outlook to point to this file in the signature configuration section.
The watermark will be the background. To find out how to script it in, go to tthe following site and it willl give you the general idea, so you can then experiment with how you like to do it -

http://webdesign.about.com/od/dhtml/a/aa100401a.htm