xisto Community
Megaman

All Halo Fans Enter Here.

I am not really excited :rolleyes: because I'm not a Halo fan (I dont really like first person shooting games ;()Its going to be just like Halo2 with new weapons and maps.. other than that I don't think there will be too may changes made!

For some reason, I actually liked Halo 1 better then 2. I dunno. LAN parties seemed more fun. The second one is... I dunno. It just doesn't have the ame party feel to it. O, and I didn't like how Halo 2 added 'boss battles'. The origional ran through like a war. It's not like in war you'll find one general who's ten times more powerful that any of his commanders. Just my opinion

I have to agree with Chez, I did like Halo 1 better than Halo 2, just in the campaign section. I do enjoy playing Halo 2 multiplayer and in live and System link ups.I can wait, the trailer they showed at the E3 wasn?t very good, as in they didn?t give you enough detail. I heard they are going to releasing it on the same date as when the Play Station 3 comes out. It is a great marketing strategy.I can wait, and yeah I?m a Halo Fan so I enter the thread :rolleyes:

I found them both really good. But I think with Halo 2 they just depened on all the hype from number 1 and they didn't really add anything that would really amaze us. But i hope with Halo 3 been released soon they will give us new features to enjoy the game even more. Not just new weapons but something big to make us really say, this is the best Halo and itis really amazing.

I only got to play the Halo games at my friends house, because he had a Xbox and the two Halo games. I still have the PS2, and waiting for the PS3 to come out! Anyways, I sort of forget how good the games are but the keywords are 'SORT' and 'OF'. My friend owned me on both games.. And about Halo 3, I haven't heard anything of it yet.

QUESTION... why on EARTH is there a Halo thread in a RPG Category... GOD, those two genres are soooooo different it's like saying Shakespeare invented Quantum Physics...

I was thinking something similar... minus the Shakespeare and Quantum...But anyways, the first halo was amazing, I dont have a clue how many hours I have racked up in that game, but its gotta be nuts. The second was alright, I like the online but I want the assault rifle back. That was an amazing gun. I just wish halo one was on xbox live.

Halo 3 is coming in 2007. But it's still soon. And if your not a Halo fan than please DON'T post a reply. But I heard they were bringing back the Assault Rifle from Halo 1. Thats kinda cool. I didn't really like the SMG anyways. But the sniper and the energy sword have to stay. The sniper probably will because it was in Halo 1 and 2. And the energy sword is just plain awesome. Can't wait for it to come out. But heres the bad part. Who wants to go out and buy an XBox 360 just to play a game. Yeah it may be a great one, but spending $350 to $450 for a console and one game. Just crazy. They should have Halo 3 for the regular XBox too. But anyways, GO HALO!!

I hope they have halo 3 for the PC, or make another halo game for PC. I personally think that its soo much more fun on the computer. First, its easier to shoot people, the mouse makes it easy. Second, its faster-paced, theres a lot more death. And third, you can type and chat, people with microphones are annoying especially when people play music. I just think its better on te computer all around.

I think it's harder on the computer. And they won't put Halo 3 onto the computer until after Halo 2 is on the computer. But Halo for the computer you can get more people in than on Halo 2 with XBox Live I think.

Their making halo 2 for the PC? I didnt know that. Also, you can have 16 people play on PC, and I think you can have 16 play on xbox too, but im not sure if you can. And you can have like, 4 teams and stuff. Thats really fun.

It's 16 for Live at the most. And I don't know if they are making Halo 2 for the computer. What I am saying is that Halo 3 WON'T be out for the computer until Halo 2 is. And Halo 2 may never come out for the computer. Who knows.

Oh, I guess i misunderstood you. I thought u said it was coming out :) Anyways, I hope it comes out, because I love halo 2 online, but i think it would be better on pc. Although Im not sure if I would like it better on the Xbox or the computer. Since the xbox version is pretty sweet to begin with. I dont know, I'll findout If i ever comes out for the computer.