xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
innocent-devil

I Am Just A New Member Of This World ! Hi to all my Trap17 members

Hi to my all Xisto members !

Its me Sheraz , 19 years old from Pakistan . I just listen about Xisto from my friend who has been a avtive member over here. He just informed about all the features of Xisto and asked me to join this world !

I just asked her to him to help me to get free and the best hosting site and he refered me about this site .

So buddies I hope that I will have a great time over here , and also have help by all other members and will be hosted here?And also please help me that by posting your ideas how to remain ALIVE and a good Xisto members here. And is it difficult to get hosting here or is easy ?

Welcome to the forums Sheraz! Xisto is the best place for FREE webhosting and it is very easy to get free hosting at Xisto!All you have to do is make good informative posts (remember quality not quantity). Just do that and you'll be fine :rolleyes:Have fun at Xisto..-Paul

Hello Posted Image innocent-devil (Sheraz) from one of the elders of this forum. As long as you keep posting informative and interesting posts, you will get hosting in no time. Remember to read and follow all the rules. Everybody here is very helpful and friendly. So if you need help, just ask.

I am in the USA in the state of Michigan. So glad to have somebody here from your country.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hello Posted Image innocent-devil (Sheraz) from one of the elders of this forum. As long as you keep posting informative and interesting posts, you will get hosting in no time. Remember to read and follow all the rules. Everybody here is very helpful and friendly. So if you need help, just ask.

I am in the USA in the state of Michigan. So glad to have somebody here from your country.

Hi... Mich thanx for your so open heartedly welcomed to me. Yes , Mich i can see from your posts that you are one of the senior members at Xisto . :rolleyes:

And buddy , i will try my best to sahre all my good and bad experiences at Xisto and i will try to share my little knowledge that i have but i am also very glad to see that every one is very friendly and helpful. I have read out the Rules and i am sure about that i will never post any content against the Rules.

Mich I am also very glad to have really friendly buddy from USA . :lol: . Have a great Day !