xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scab_dog

E3 Have you been to there?

hey, there was the e3 which happened receantly i really really wanted to go there, to view the new gaming consoles in particular. But i woulndt have minded spending the whole time there. But i couldnt go, and it made me sad.But i did watch like 4 hours video on it, from google videos and gamespot.Did any of the people here go to the E3?What was the favorite thing you saw at the E3?Did you get to have a go at the New Nintendo Wii (Revolution) ?The Windows Vista looked pretty good, Bill Gates was there, this his is first E3 press conference he's been to.

I wish i got to e3, if it was in summer i could have gone, been waching clips from the xbox 360, microsoft say 160 games by summer... how??? I want halo 3 soo bad! Those screens look amazing!

I would like to go to the E3 as well but from what I have heard the only way to get in there is to either work there or be a member of the media. I as well have seen a lot of video and press coverage. I am most impressed by the Nintendo Wii. It seems that it was the big attraction this year.