xisto Community
midnitesun

Check Out My Site ...

The site looks really professional, did you create the layout for it?So the idea of the site, is like HiFive? Add you friends, communicate with them and so on, am i right? Is that what you wee planning on creating?The site looks professional, i can really complain about anything, i think it covers everthing.Two Thumbs Up,Now you have to advertise a lot, get more users on it, and get into the market.I see that your site isnt in Google.Do you have a domain name?Make it Three Thumbs up actually :rolleyes:

thankxs for your nivce review , as for google , i have sibmitted only today to major search engines ..and i have lived the site only 2 days back , the idea to create this site came to because of the many mails i used to get from my friends inviting to join hifive or bebo or wayne and many other such sites and as for the domain name , i dont have right now , thats why i am here at Xisto :rolleyes::lol: but i will get a domain name depending on the success of the site

Your site looks really professional. Like Scab_dog said, there is nothing to complain about it, the layout, the graphics are really nice, I think your site will be very succesful soon.

Edited by FLaKes (see edit history)

The site looks great and it is big fun.Please can you tell me if you created the site (layout, graphics etc...) all by yourself or is it a ready-made template?

I really like the site as well. As everyone else said it looks really professional and I like it a lot. The banner is really nice and clean as well as the navigation I like that a lot. It is really nice and organized I guess you could say. The touring on the front page is really cool with the little slide show that eventually takes you to registration. Very nice job overall.

The site looks really professional, did you create the layout for it?So the idea of the site, is like HiFive? Add you friends, communicate with them and so on, am i right? Is that what you wee planning on creating?

The site looks professional, i can really complain about anything, i think it covers everthing.

Two Thumbs Up,

Now you have to advertise a lot, get more users on it, and get into the market.

I see that your site isnt in Google.

Do you have a domain name?

Make it Three Thumbs up actually :)

I agree with scab_dog the sight looks professional and there is nothing to complain about. Two thumbs up. Way up.

Absolutely amazing! It looks clean and fresh...am I complimenting the laundry or your site?! lol :-) It really looks organized and profesional but not uptight, stiff, or boring. The colors are just right--not too bright yet inviting at the same time. As soon as you get members I'm sure it will definately take off. I've got no bad remarks on it whatsoever. Brilliant!!

Edited by kilew (see edit history)

Very good looking site.Graphics and layout are very clean and tidy and easy to use.Navigation is very useable, if not a tad too small possibly. Love the psotionign of the differernt layout elements. Sure it'll have great funtiona;lity too :)grea job!!!

WOW! are you a professional ? you made this php website alone ? it's realy nice and well programed!well done ! but why do you need a free webhosting ? ad adds Im sure you'll began rich pal !