xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
camwalter-rs

Need For Speed Car Pictures Cars (yours and others)

This is where you can put pictures of cars from your need for speed underground (1 or 2) or most wanted and you can show it off and brag about it to others. these cars can be direct from the game or can be other peoples cars in real life (no bragging about them jus showing off that you saw them)

I saw this car at auto salon in NZ and this is a picture from http://www.themotorhood.com/nzperformancecar

Image 1

i also saw this one
Image 2

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited image to url link. Make sure image is no wider than 640 to keep the forum format.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

your car

Need For Speed Car Pictures

Sorry, your car are so beutifull man the I like is need for speed 9... Bye bye remember I like your car man so sucks...

-reply by calvin sen

Camwalter's links are broken. :(I really like your cars, though, Liga. I also see a couple of my personal favorite car, the Audi TT. Nice job on those, makes me kinda want to get Need for Speed. Sadly, I'm broke right now though, and my list of games I want to buy is already so large... *Sigh* :lol: Oh well... Anyhow, yeah, they look great. :P

Nice pictures and good quality.The nest that I love about Need for Speed is the game and the thrill that it provides, I have been a regular player of NFS since the beginning and have played all versions till 2009. In 2010 the NFS became too tough for my laptop and even my desktop was not able to handle the requirements of blurr and motion.I however think we have more than what we can handle with the way nfs is developing.