xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

What New Movies are you going to see

There's alot of nice movies out there these days, like X-men being in the movie Theaters and Underworld: Evolution coming out tomorrow for DVD I thought I would see what movies people are going to be renting, buying or watching in the movie theaters this week?

For me I'll be buying: Underworld: Evolution By Friday at the very latest, I loved this great movie in the movie theaters now I can't wait to see this new movie on DVD and see the special features that are going to be on it. Hopefully it'll have funny outtakes like the first one did I love movies that have bloopers in the special features or just parts where the cast and crew goof off in the spirit of being funny to each other.

In terms of maybe renting: I am thinking of renting someday the old Superman: Movies: With Christopher Reeve I've been a fan of these movies since I was a kid I of course got the VHS versions of these movies at home now I'd like to see what they're like on DVD and digitally mastered. I bet they'll look as good as new if not better hopefully.

So far those are going to be the movies I will more than likely be buying or renting this week because theyre all very good movies. What movies are you people going to buy or rent or just go out to the theaters because movies always looks better on the big screens.

Edited by Dark God (see edit history)

I'm going to watch the Break-up (Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston) because of all the positive reviews and the media hype around it. And this weekend I'm going to watch Cars (from Pixar/Walt Disney). Cars seems like a 'different' kind of animation movie from what I've read in the Fortune Magazine.Other than that... no more movies... not enough time to watch them, exams are coming up :rolleyes:

Recently this week i went to go see X-Men - The Last Stand and it was a great movie. I definitely preferred the other movies like number two. But none-the-less it was an okay movie. I liked the action so dramatic. lol. Then there's The Omen. I watched the old ones before and now I want to see what they have in the new one or well the current version of the Omen. Doesn't seem really like the old one but lets just see. I am hoping to watch the Divinci Code.

I definitely preferred the other movies like number two. But none-the-less it was an okay movie.

I completely agree! The "Xmen 3 :The Last Stand" movie was a disappointment because people were expecting more from the movie due to its awesome prequels (Xmen 1 and Xmen 2)

By the way, did anyone wait until the credits were done? There was a clip after the creadits that showed how Professor Charles Xavier comes back to life after you-know-who kills him (sorry for spoiling it for all people who are going to watch this movie :lol:). This could mean that there is yet another sequel to the Xmen Series!

Another movie that I am eagerly anticipating is: "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest". The first movie (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl) was an excellent movie, probably due to Johnny Depp's great acting :rolleyes: !

I wanna see that one about those two heroin addicts in love... it was a book but I can't remember what it was called... :rolleyes: