xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kylelnsn

My Latest Sig what do you think?

heya guys ive been creating alot of sigs lately im kinda addicted and i liek it, lol anyways this evening i was fiddling around with photoshop and ive taught my self some new techniques by pure luck anyways i created this sig and i just thought that i woudl show you all for some critism and praise (mostly praise lol :rolleyes: ) any ways without further a due this si my latest signature i hope you gusy liek and i certainly do!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

thanks guys all tips and stuff psot here i wana know what you all think,dont be shiy step up and kick the hell out of my sig!!!

ok ive been playing agian and ummm well i got antoher to show you so here is my second new signatures, what you you think? which is better number 1 or number 2 i will hope to ahev more soon, but i need to know if im kinda doing the right thing, any give me a link to a zip flder with thousands of fonts, because i cantseem to find any in my small collection im pleased with????? thanks gusy and i hope you like my sigs, im willing to create sigs for anyone because i enjoy makings them, are they any good? thanks gusy and see you all kater!!!

Posted Image

what is it like any good or si it rubbish thanks guys, kyle

I'm not into sig desiging but at the first look these sigs looked pretty nice! ;).Although the text doesn't look very attractive in the first sig (the curve effect just doesn't play well :rolleyes:Other than that, I liked the sigs :lol:

is it just me, i cant view the sig, there is a text saying: "IPB Image" And thats it, i cant view it?

well i dunno whats wrong wiht yours but its working fine here, im seeing both of my sigs, this is poor ammount of people commenting and i wana know what everyone finks, thanks guys and i really hope you like them im working on another one as we speak with another wicked render, but its a bit of and odd shape so its hard to fit it inot the sig so ill just have to paly with it, has anyoen got some font pack which can be used anywhere, because i cant seem to find any fonts whiich complement my signatures, thnks gusy and hope to hear form you all with wicked replies and fotn packs!

add a few filters to the text in the first 1, I like the vertical text not alot of people use it but maybe a stroke w/ some lighting effects to make it stand out by blending in.

cheers sounds good maybe ill dig out teh psd and have another go at it, but i gotta find some more time! thanks dude and here is yet another that i ahev made i like this one just the effects work really well, thanks for comments and feedback still would love some font packs please, but yeha all comments accepted and want thanks alot here is the latest sig i made

Posted Image