xisto Community
Sharif Khan

Hey Guys This Is Sharif From Bangladesh

Hey guys this is Sharif from Bangladesh. I am introducing myself. Below i am giving my details:

Name: Sharif Khan

Education: Still studing at City University of Bangladesh.

Education level: B.Sc. in CSE (Computer Science & Engineering)

Living place: Dhaka, Bangladesh

sex: Male

Religion: Islam (Sunni)

Hobby: Coin collectin & Make friendship

Free time: when i got free time i read story books, comedy books & other books.

Favorite food: Chicken Curry with desh mosalla.

If anybody want know more about me please reply and ask me freequently. I will try to ans you. :lol:

Goodbye everybody...

Have a nice time :rolleyes:

[Keep in touch with Love]

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
You were asked to post ONLY in English and no other language. Next time it will not go unpunished. Do not post personal information such as your phone number. This board is not that kind of service. Thank you.
Edited by Sharif Khan (see edit history)

Hello Sharif Khan, It's a pleasure knowing you. You'll definitely like this site. It offers premium and free web hosting with plenty of CooL features. Enjoy!P.S: It's guys Not GoYs.

Hey Hadi, thank you for your advise. Ok i will enjoy Xisto's hosting plans. You may help me how to get those authoring & Cool feature. I am not so good in english. Just understand yourself. If any daud about me just mail me Sharif_developer@yahoo.com. I will be pleasure that if you mail me.

Bye

Hi Posted Image Sharif Khan. Any relation to Gingus? :rolleyes: You will enjoy this forum. There are many friendly people here from all over. It seems to me to be the best forum and hosting site on the net. Good luck in your endeavors. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hey Sharif, welcome to Xisto! Bangladesh? Where is that at? Whats it like there? lol, I'm curious about a lot of things. >_< What types of books do you read? Maybe we read the same thing or something, doubt it though, I only read maybe 4 books a year. lol, thats only because my school makes me.