xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malick

Greetings

Hello everyone i am Daniel but i got the name dannub as i used to be HIGHLY! nooby my intrests include:

Searching the net,Playing PS2, Making forums, Failing to become a moderator,eating,watching alias,role playing, Grooming my cats and my dogs,

Music

------

System of a down

Pantera

Slip knot

Rob Zombie

Ramstein

Gorillaz

Food

------

Mc Donalds

KFC

Pizza Hut

Pizza Haven

Dominos Pizza

Pie(steak and cheese)

Noodles(beef,Pizza,Chicken)

Steak

Cheese

Rice

Mince

Baked Beans

Tech

-----

Cellphone

Computer

Ps2

Nintedo DS

Tv

Laptop

Art

-------

Painting

Drawing

Writeing

Taking photos

Txting

Killing kelsy Sadler slowly

And of course the most important GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and more recently GFX!

My biography is as follows:

Well basicly i'm 14 years old living in the most cold city in new zealand berely making enough money to feed myself. I'm a wannabe GFX and i have recently attained photoshop 7.0 . Ok so maybe the money thing was off but hey what are you gonna do. I basicly feel the need to prove myself to people and i've been like that since i was 5. I admit i dont come from a rich family. Hell my mothers on the benefit because of her permeant back problem. I've auditioned for TV once or twice. Wantd to play a little brat 10 Y/0 i was actually 10 at the time. Anyway thats all i have to say. Until we meet again.

Edited by malick (see edit history)

Welcome to the forums Daniel/dannub. GFXTrap is a great place to be if you are interested in GFX like most of the members.

I basicly feel the need to prove myself to people

Just remember, you dont need to prove anything to anybody except yourself :rolleyes:

Posted Image Welcome to the forum dannub/malick from one of the elders on here. Trap 17 is one of the greatest forums and hosting on the net. You will enjoy yourself here. Good luck on your endeavors (acting?). My what a list of interests. You must be a busy man. As already said, you don't have to prove yourself to anybody around here. :rolleyes: Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hey there Daniel or dannub, whichever you wanna be called. Welcome to Xisto. I'm Cory but you can call me Slay. :lol: lol, I gotta see some of your graphics, probaly better then me. :/ lol, I only have Adobe Photoshop 6.0 tryout with only like 3 different brush sets but they are all abstract. >_< Well until the next time we meet somewhere on the forums...bye! :rolleyes:

It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Daniel. I hope that you enjoy your time here at Xisto, and may your internet needs be fulfilled and enjoyable.

hello dannub/malick ,welcome...we should really select a better name to call you later :)you have got lots hobby in above list,which are all cool.well,hope you make lots of friends here and gain your own host.enjoy your stay here.