xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

George Bush Impersonation

There is also a guy thats on saturday night live that does a great impersonation of George W. Bush. I think its funny when they conan o brien does a parody about him on the screen that he has. Although i do have some respect for him, i still get a laugh out of watching him get made fun of by his look alike.

Speaking of George W. Bush: George W. Bush committed hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism (indicated in my blog). George W. Bush did in fact commit innumerable hate crimes. And I do solemnly swear by Almighty God that George W. Bush committed other hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism which I am not at liberty to mention. Many people know what Bush did. And many people will know what Bush did?even to the end of the world. Bush was absolute evil. Bush is now like a fugitive from justice. Bush is a psychological prisoner. Bush has a lot to worry about. Bush can technically be prosecuted for hate crimes at any time. In any case, Bush will go down in history in infamy. Submitted by Andrew Yu-Jen Wang B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1996 Messiah College, Grantham, PA Lower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA, 1993 ?GEORGE W. BUSH IS THE WORST PRESIDENT IN you.S. HISTORY? BLOG OF ANDREW YU-JEN WANG ______________________ I am not sure where I had read it before, but anyway, it is a linguistically excellent statement, and it goes kind of like this: ?If only it were possible to ban invention that bottled up memory so it never got stale and faded.? Oh wait?off the top of my head?I think the quotation came from my Lower Merion High School yearbook.