xisto Community
AznLover1234567890

What Happen A Boy Like A Girl But She Not Like Any Other Girl?

I want to know if a boy like a girl but she not like any other girl all of ur guy describe about. The girl i say she say she wait until college to date a guy. Mostly she dont care any about good look, or say good compliment and mostly she love to be negative, how can u tame a girl to be the gf? :rolleyes:

You gotta be nice to her - talk to her help her out etc. Just keep complimenting her even If ya get nothing back... Then perhaps she will accept yaI'm finding that stuff really is working at the moment

If she is always negative, then she probably is very insecure or pessimistic. Work on fixing those sides of her. Make her feel confident about herself. Tell her what is special about her specifically that makes you want to hang out with her.

I want to know if a boy like a girl but she not like any other girl all of ur guy describe about. The girl i say she say she wait until college to date a guy. Mostly she dont care any about good look, or say good compliment and mostly she love to be negative, how can u tame a girl to be the gf? :rolleyes:

and ummmm why do you like her? hmmmm

anyway, to tame her, just tell her she is a bad girl and you need to spank her now. see how that goes over and get back to me....

This might be a bit of a downer for you, but if she hangs out with some other guy, she could be interested in him, and saying she doesn't want a boyfriend might be her way of letting you down easy.

I just got totally confused. Nah. As everyone has stated just keep being nice, which is how everyone should be acting, but no one is ever like that, thats what makes our world just so interesting hey!

That was just one theory I had there. I could have been totally wrong, I wasn't in the most positive mood when I wrote that. :rolleyes: Thinking back to when I was a teenage girl, although there were boys that I thought were cute or whatever, I had no interest at all in having a boyfriend. the thought never really occured to me. I had all kinds of friends that were boys, most of my friends were guys, but I never thought of any of them in that way.So if that's how she is, just be understanding. Someday she may decide that she's like to date and hopefully she'll turn to you.

What would happen if everyone liked everyone else because we had no feelings blah blah see the possibillities are endless, so think out side of the very little box which is everyones lives.The world only spins in one direction, if it spins the other way she will like you, im blabbing on here but you are thinking about things that are not worth it.

What would happen if everyone liked everyone else because we had no feelings blah blah see the possibillities are endless, so think out side of the very little box which is everyones lives.
The world only spins in one direction, if it spins the other way she will like you, im blabbing on here but you are thinking about things that are not worth it.

Anyway i like to be her friend at this time and thank for the advice tuddy. You right if u dont try wat the point thinking it might not turn out the way u didnt planned it.

You might want to try out just being friends to start with. A good friend will cheer a person up and maybe they won't be so negative. As for those compliments, are they clearly a pick-up attempt because she might just not want date a you before she knows you. Does she always like to be negative or just to you? It might be an polite turn down.