xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
silverkaiser

Emulator + Roms No need spend money also can play console games

Hohoohho :D i play all this console game using my pc only . I no money buy all the ps and xbox. :rolleyes:

Its easy :lol: . just use Winkawaks to play KOF(king of fighters), use MAME to play Raidens,

use epsxe to play ps1 game, use pcsx2 to play ps2 game.

crazy ya :P no even spend any money can play this all. all i need is a emulator and its ROM.

For more information , just go google search. u can find many link for download the emulator.

somes also provide the ROM . ;)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

Xisto forum asks you to post contributes with quality, not quantity.

they are against law at lease in the us everywhere else who knows I think Japan and parts of europe have that same law. You can have the emulators but not the roms themselves. the 24 hour rule is bogus since roms are illegal. PLus I seen what a ps, xbox and ps2 rom size look like those are huge.So just a friendly remind any posting of links or downloads and you will get your posting suspended.

i have heard of them but like you say they are against the law so i have haeard. But i know if you have a psp they are making a ps1 emulator for it so that should be cool if you own one.

I love emus! I have around 10 gb roms in my computer, i honestly believe that I have ALL nintendo games in the world - apart from gamecube because it doesnt work on my comp=( They are still developing the gamecube emulator slowly, however, the betas are really crappy :rolleyes: By the way, what console will own 2006? omg must make new topic for this =)

Emulators and ROMs are illegal if you do not own the game. If you actually own the game and the system that you are playing then they are legal. If not, you have 24 hours to remove them from your computer. I have always used ROMs to play the old nintendo and snes games when i was younger since a bunch of times the system was in a different room of the house and it was easier to switch games. Now, at college, i never feel like bringing my ps2 to school and just bring the games and play on the emulator. This is legal for me but not for the guy who started this post.

EDIT:I see somebody got to the point before me...

That's some good info. But is all of that legal? I remember the Nintendo emulators back in the day had some loophole they worked around to make it legal.

Emulators are free. All emulators are legal to own provided you own the game and the console, but then again, why use the emulator unless you're a college student who wants to play an old saturn game on his laptop. PC emulators work on the same concept, if you legally own the PC then you can emulate it legally.
Edited by Tetraca (see edit history)

i think emulators are cool and i think its really cool that u can play roms with the PSP but it stinks that they only work on the 1.50 and 1.00 firmware but this guy named fanjita created this thing called an eboot loader so people could play roms on the 2.01, 2.50, and 2.60 firmwares but you need to have grand theft auto: liberty city stories, fortunately i had that game. but i accidently updated to 2.71 and now i cant run any roms or homebrew...stupid sony

I've just recently got into emulators and things like that. I heard of it before but never really thought about it. I keep wondering how do you play nintendo games or whatever console on your computer. But now I know how. lol. I sort of feel late and slow.What if you own the console but its broken lol? Atleast I still have the console. haha.

Nowadays is not that expensive thing buy a pc with 2gb of ram and a 512mb video card, it is even cheaper than an actual generation console (xbox 360, wii, ps3). The another problem is the emulator, no one fully support all the games at the moment. But the emulation experience can be great, reaching the real console level in some times.But remember, emulation is illegal, except for testing porpouses. :lol:

i have a file called PCSX2_0.9.2_Setup on my pc.my brother uses that software.i am basically ont a gamerif you want that i can mail you that.ist just 4.35Mb in size