xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kylelnsn

Integrate My Template Into A Shopping System? Admin close other topic

hey guys, right lately i ahve made a lot of posts about having my template as a shopping site for my 30000 e books, and it seems no one wishes to take up the job, so i have made a decision and im going to stick to this, okay basically i ahev the theme and tempalte that i wish to sue for my site, okay it all sounds peachy at the minute, nows the twist, can someone integrate my current template into an existing shopping system, for example os commerce or zen cart, okay i think this possible as i have heard some talk of it around?any body who cna complete this taks will be payed 20 credits and ill make you a sig! (oww wow i hear you say how alme, hey a sig is better than no sig) hopefully this is ok as i have seen some offer less credits for a complete site renovation, any ways, please can some one do this for me and i thank who ever does, thanks guys and very very good luck!!!to summerise:can some one integrate an shopping system into my template and be paid 20 credits?

I will try and have a look at the problem that you are having. I am a student in high school, so don't expect magic or something. Can you PM me the details and I will look at both the shopping cart systems. And see which one will look better. You need to provide me with the templates and information that you want in them. I will do what I can do. But I don't know how it will work.

Sumerize:

I will do the job, you must provide me with everything that I need to complete the template. I can create some stuff, but don't expect good stuff...anyways. I will take on the task. :)

anyone else who wants to ahve a go is most welcome to aswell so come one down and have a pop, i will be providing anythign anyone need and all the files so you dont have to worry, thanks