xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nitefell

Alien Vs Predator : Extinction not sure if it is strategy, but I feel its a good game

I personally found a very good game to be Alien vs. Predator: Extinction. The game is gripping, and almost intoxicationg. The graphics may not be the best out there, but then again, why does it matter? The game is amazing. It is very much like command and conquer games, in the manor in which you command tropps to fulfill desired objectives. You've got to be fast, strong, and witty to survive this game. I personally feel all who read this should give this game a try. It truly is amazing.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Title modified.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I personally found a very good game to be Alien vs. Predator: Extinction. The game is gripping, and almost intoxicationg. The graphics may not be the best out there, but then again, why does it matter? The game is amazing. It is very much like command and conquer games, in the manor in which you command tropps to fulfill desired objectives. You've got to be fast, strong, and witty to survive this game. I personally feel all who read this should give this game a try. It truly is amazing.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Title modified.

This is more like an overview of classic game styles and games that had a mayor effect on future games development. Reason why i didn't use different topic name is beacouse i think this overview is way to much subjective to have any other - more serious topic name. Another thing i should mention is that i have never been anything more than a noob in most of (Multiplayer) games here. Since i'm living in Croatia, somewhere on the internet i saw a short description of Croatia that goes "Former comunist country".I laughed at it but there is some truth to it. Even as it has passed more then 15 years of our "independance" broadband internet like DSL or Cable is around for less than 2 years. So most of my time spended gaming around are single player and LAN playable games.

First major game ever i have played was Warcraft 2. At that time i just got Pentium 133 with 32 megs of ram and 1 Mb Video Card. That was some Kick 'rse machine. My computer skills at that time was beeing able to double click shortcut icon of War2 in before Win 3.11 later 95 and finaly 98.. Most of the games described below were played on this machine smile.gif I upgraded it later with Voodoo 2 3d acclerator and more RAM (I guess 64). Yes, i remmembered the HDD had 1.2 Gb.. That was the worst mistake i made, but the difference in price between 1.2 and 1.8 or 1.9 was about 100$. Those were the days :|

Warcraft 2 (RTS) was not the game i have played too much but the reason i mention it beacouse that is where i got my micro-macro skills (with mouse and keyboard of course) ballanced. But it was a fine game with addictive story. Well, now we even have WoW greatly based on War 1 and 2 stories (and Diablo 2 skill sistem).

At that time Duke Nukem 3D (FPS) was the revolution. Somebody figured out that in 3d games people can jump smile.gif and there it was Duke 3d. That cool guy with his RPG and jetpack flying around kickin alien scum. That was great even for multiplayer, although mouse in that game vas really bad idea to play with, and with all those additional functions like hologram steroids and jetpack it was hard to catch it if u had one hand on keyboard and one on mouse.

Those games rocked, but those games couldn't make me mad.. The games i played that really know how to make me mad were Diablo (2), Fallout (2). At that time role playing games as i remember didn't have any real good representative unlike rest of genres. Mostly FPS, and adventure games.
NFS at that time was one of the best driving arcades and before Colin McRea Rally there were no real driving simulations. Well not that i can remember of.

Diablo 2 (RPG).This was the game in which i spended hours and hours playing and gathering items. Since i didn't have money for Original (I hope those Blizzard guyz won't be mad) i couldn't play Battlenet. That was really bad, but i had only 56k internet so playing on Bnet was kinda hard anyway. But that single player was awsome. I know lot's of players really hate diablo beacouse of it's hackandslash character. That is totaly true. Good mouse with durable keys was really valuable when playing diablo. But all of that clicking would pay off since the first unique, set, or fine rear item pops out. I remember cleaning that Arcanium Sanctuary for 15 time in same game beacouse once some creature droped powerfull sword but i lost it somehow, i don't remember how.

I'll wrap it up for now..

More games i'll write about later: Fallout, Baldurs Gate, Starcraft.. and more.

Plz don't be to hard on me if i didn't mention some games u liked, u r free to comment them. I probably played it to but just didn't like it that much.
If u are going to comment some game, then try to find a game from that period...

I never knew about this game but I love the Alien and Predator series so I will try this game out once I get my hands on it... Thanks for posting it up here, it looks like a great game to play for me!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Title modified.

is the game is free? if yes can you send me the link! i want to try it :) if it worth it to try the game,