xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MuTeD

New Graphics Site

Well that link just brought me to what seemed like a forum, (which wasnt active or something like that) and that the skin was made by somone else.

For me it gets 5 at the moment,

but 2 for creativity considering he didnt make the skin theme. . . . .

Yes its a nice lookign site but he didnt make it. . .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have any idea how hard it is to put together a Skin? It's not like making a website, it's very difficult. The skin is from ExtremePixels. What does the forum not having it's own skin have to do with anything? There are many, many, sites out there that have standard skins.

nice Site Muted.. i like it ... There are way to many graphic sites now though... but i still defently Like yours. Its nice. I like the forums, But you need alittle more work on graphics. Sorry. I suggest using Bryce if your not. ITs an amazing program. Photoshop wont cut it all the time. But your work is still prety good. I liked your sigs you posted in the other serction of the site.. They were good.. keep up the good work.

The template is great but you didn't make it. Why would you want people to rate something you downloaded and didn't make? Make one yourself and you might get better reviews. As for signing up, post more details about it so to make the site interesting and tell something unique that you can't get at any other site which would attract more users to your site.