xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Laos

Fixed Problems, Back Hey

Ah... welcome back? What exactly does a spam patrol man do? Search through Xisto looking for and reporting spam?Anyway... I'm happy that you got the site to work again for yourself. Enjoy :)

What exactly does a spam patrol man do? Search through Xisto looking for and reporting spam?

Basically that's it. They kind of like deputy moderators or moderators' assistant.

Welcome back Laos and enjoy your free web hosting with Xisto :)

hmm yes welcome back..hope you find out soon why you couldnt enter the site...maybe your IP was banned =O hope you havent been a bad person hah well neways have fun on the site but not tooo much that you would actually start spamming hah

well its always good to see a long time member back in the game, But wouldn't your post be consider spam since it boardlines the oneliner rule???Anyways now I don't have to worry about Albus being hte only one sending me pms about spam posts and stuff.