xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PmH

Site Rennovation totally changed skin and software

I changed AIO's forum software and skin but saved it in a different directory so nothing has been lost.

Anyway, this all took me a pretty good chunk of the day 7 hours or so, overall. I'd like to see what you all think of the new look of the site, I'm not done yet, there are still a couple pages where the style is not the same as the front page (the red/pink curves turn to blue on some page... if that's a good description)

I think I'm almost done, but maybe you can change my mind!

tell me what you think: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from rejected:

I changed the link from /forums to the index, because the site has changed.

Not bad...but unfortunate that it took you seven hours to work on this...I say that because although it is fairly descent there's still stuff that could be improved...the one thing I think is that the skin is slightly boring...sorry to say it but I feel it is. Additionally, I think you could spice up the header image, maybe make is more image-like...a detailed graphic header catches the eyes of guests...Overall, 7/10

nah i like yi very good job, well done and i think that is it seven hours well spent, hand crafting this fabilous tempate and design, extremly good job i love it,the only thing i cna say is the width of the site does not fit, its to small you could do with adding a little more width then it would be perfect, i may sign up and join this forum to watch it grow, nice job though man, and keep up the very good work, and i really liek the work you have doen with it, thanks dude ncie post

You might want to check the link or something because it takes me to an empty directory. Unless you moved it or are currently uploading new stuff.