xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
w3bst3r

Ridin' Chamillionare

Do you understand the lyrics? if not read below.They see me rollin'They hatin'Patrollin'And tryin. to catch me ridin. dirty.Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.My music so loud;I'm swangin'.They hopin'That they gon' catch me ridin' dirty.Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty.My personal oppionion is tht hes proving a racist point tht the cops (patrollin) are always looking for the african american people to oull over and send them to jail. (riding dirty)what do you think?

Ive been listening to this song like 100 times, and in my opinion, I think that its not 'bout them trying to catch "black" ppl. Its about them tryin to catch HIM while doing drugs or w/e cuse they cant see how he got all his money, Tho they never catch him doing something wrong so they try harder and harder, (Look at the video and u'll understand more).

wow old topic to bring back eh? let me just point out that this is one of my fav songs. but:

My personal oppionion is tht hes proving a racist point tht the cops (patrollin) are always looking for the african american people to oull over and send them to jail. (riding dirty)

in the song he talks about having a 'blunt to spark' and a 'gun in the car' and numerous other things that arent concidered 'acts of a law obiding citizen'. so would they be racist if IN FACT he was guilty? I do admit however that there is a bit of racism in the law however how many times have you ever seen a black man get caught on 'COPS' the tv show. I grew up watching it and i would say one MAYBE two every episode when they are busting dozens of white folks.. but you have to admit that white people are a mlllion more times more likely to get drunk and do stupid and crazy stuff... which is most of the times the case. But there are alot of other rap songs that talk about the same kind of stuff.