xisto Community
BooZker

How To Get Those Free Ipods And Other Offers

Don't you hate those pop-ups that say get a free iPod or PSP or sometimes even a laptop? Well i wanted to show how to actually get those things all free.

There are some things you need to do before we start. First is to make an email address. DO NOT USE THE EMAIL YOUR USING NOW. I would use GMail because it can hold a lot and you'll need the space. You will get a lot of spam.

Next is to have a piece of notebook paper and pen OR use notepad or something on the computer to type in it and save.

OK with those ready you just have to find a site that gives those away free. Best bet is to find one like this http://superbrewards.com/404?214a

After you fill out your email address you made above fill out your name and all the other info it asks. After that you will come to a page with sponsors you have to sign up with. Find the ones that are free (almost all are free) and sign up with them. This is when your pen and paper comes in. You need to write all the info about the place you just signed up with on the paper. You have to write down the date the free trial ends, so you can call them up and cancel. Make sure right down these four things:

1.Name of sponsor

2.Phone Number

3.Expiration of their free trial.

4.Date you signed up. (for legal reasons)

Any extra info is great. MAKE SURE TO USE THE EMAIL YOU MADE ABOVE.

Next you just have to keep this up and look at how many points you need. When you cancel from a membership you have to wait till the last day it says or else it wont count towards the reward. After all this you just got to fill out the form they give you to get the reward. It sounds easy, but you have go to pay attention to when the other offers end. If you wait even a day to long then you'll have to pay. If your on top of your game and paid attention you should have your gift within a week.

Hope this helps. I do not take responsiblity however if you somehow get screwed by them or there sponsors. You do this at your own risk. I have gotten a few friends free gifts with this tutorial, so i thought i'd share. Remember to check the bad email you made and see if the sponsors emailed you a legit question towards the reward.

After signing in do they really give you free I-pods?? Most of these things (if not all) are hoax. I would not waste my time creating another email account for spam messages, nor right down things and details on paper that would not be of big help on my life. :) But nice suggestion though, those who are interested could try doing what you said and wait if they would recieve free i-pods and other items. There is no harm in trying, as they say.

isnt it all scam ? i used t get mail in the name of my friends saying to do something to get free ipoads but i never even bother to read the mails , if you get free ipods wouldnt everybody be having one now ? :):)

isnt it all scam ? i used t get mail in the name of my friends saying to do something to get free ipoads but i never even bother to read the mails , if you get free ipods wouldnt everybody be having one now ?

A lot of it is a scam, but the link i showed you is not. Also they don't all have iPods because they all think its a scam lol.

That's a great way of going about these things. I got my free iPod mini a while ago using this technique and it didn't cost me a penny, like my friend who forgot to cancel the free trials and ended up owing a lot of money for DVD rentals and stuff!

Anyone who's skeptical (sp?), just do it the way shown above and REMEMBER TO CANCEL THE TRIALS!!!

most reward sites that require credit card number and referral are real. there are other sites that are full guides to these programs and have several links. The owners of those sites have received dozens of rewards. If i was older, I would do these, you can make a lot and get a lot free from them.

Like the 2 people above it does work. It is some work though. It is a great way for free stuff though. It can save 100s-1000s of $$$'sP.S. I do not work for any of these websites. I have gotten emails asking that. I just thought it would be nice to share.

Beware!!!! u sign up the pop-up means u are trapped.
all this is scam!! scam!! scam!!

once click -> u get adware
second click(sign up) -> u get nothing but post ur information to the scammer(pop-up).
third click(sign in) -> u get spyware and trojan install in ur computer

so i warning u all don't posting your important information on this all pop-up or u will regret

By the way, i not a scammer but a trapped person on this scam. just want to tell u all based on my experiance

That's ridiculous. Have you ever done this before? Well maybe if you went to some site called like freeipods.tk or sometthing. They have to give free stuff when they are sponsored by companies like blockbuster or else blockbuster would sue them.

Notice from rejected:
Please refrane from using profanity.

Thats such *BLEEP*e. Have you ever done this before? Well maybe if you went to some site called like freeipods.tk or sometthing. They have to give free stuff when they are sponsored by companies like blockbuster or else blockbuster would sue them.

I agree, no big company would sponser a company soing illeagle actions, they can run these things and still make a profit because people do forget to cancel their accounts and get charged much more than the cost of the free goods. But still alot of these companies are scamms but it seems as though they just get their sites shut down and they start a new one. Its really stupid. I hate scamms!

I agree, no big company would sponser a company soing illeagle actions, they can run these things and still make a profit because people do forget to cancel their accounts and get charged much more than the cost of the free goods. But still alot of these companies are scamms but it seems as though they just get their sites shut down and they start a new one. Its really stupid. I hate scamms!

You would be amazed at how many people forget or are just too lazy to cancel the memberships. If anyone actually does do this email and tell me how it went over. I would love to know if my how to works.

because it's free. terminal, that's kind of rediculous. saving 300 bucks is A LOT of money. working for a lot of poeple is a couple hundred a month.

Most minum wage is about 7-8 dollars. Now divide by 300 or for things like laptops 1500

Does anyone know of similar sites for international forum members?For example, I'm in Canada. Getting a free laptop, even a MINIMAL one, would be an improvement over having to head over to the bloody library everytime I want to go online... *sigh* Stupid Toshiba...