xisto Community
itsmyard

Signature Tutorial Smudge+Filters

your like that saint-michael guy no orignality when designing sigs. Its just looks like oyu took the brush itself and just brushed it looking for good results. Smuding requires proper blending and detail which this doesn't and it just looks like hte render was thrown on there for good looks. I suggest you read on better smuding techniques its will make you better.

I think Saint-Michael's signatures are better than anyone I know and itsmyard don't listen to command-prompt (he don't even has a sig he is just jelous so the poor guy has nothing to do but make faulty notes on your sigs) That's surely an amazing tutorial for making sigs but can you tell me what is the graphic software you used for this tutorial?Thank in advance.

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

I choose not have a sig since they are childish and waste of space on forums and also a waste valuable loading time. Especially people who make these wallpaper sized ones, its kind of annoying to see 2 lines of text and a giant image. To me thats just plain out spam and kind of takes away from site.Also compared to the likes of deviantart and the people who make actual professional gfx its not even noob at best.

Edited by command-prompt (see edit history)

Also compared to the likes of deviantart and the people who make actual professional gfx its not even noob at best.

You're right, it's not. At best it's more than noob: better than noob. Sig making is for fun. If people wanna get better at it, then they read up on tutorials like this one. Tutorials are here to help. Don't criticize help when available. If you know it can be done better, then do so, and post it here in a new topic. I would like to see your words put to good use.