xisto Community
Edgecoc

Scan Bar Wolverine

All I have to say...wowI really like it. I'd say 8/10 i just can't read edgecoc right but other than that perfect, and I would like sigs like that lol.Great job

I agree that it seems a little toom slow. And maybe just a tad like too colorful and like contrasted. The quality is awesome and I can tell that you spent plenty of time woring on it. Awesome job man, got to try one of these sometime! 8.5/10.Also I like the render you used and the colors too, looks kinda like a flag of some sort. Just maybe too contrasted like I said that made the colors too bright. Or vigerous. GJ! :)

even though its a very basic animation, their no real flaws to it, its smooth animation.But with everything else with the sig needs work. To contrasted, brushing needs work, color needs work, text is so-so but still needs work. Well the render and the effects you put on for this sig are ok, but it still needs work.I would suggest start reading the tutorials from this site and then expand on tutorials from other sites.