xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kylelnsn

My Case Mod

hey all im kyle and im a case modder, i do it all the tiem and spend 65% of my time modding stuff, like mobiles my psp and other stuff, anyways i have just aquired a new case and going to mod the *BLEEP* off it, and before i do every mod i always ask the comunity i am active in, so any ways thsi case is gonna be wicked and as i hope to sell it when i finish thsi is my paln

Posted Image

i hope you like my old scool picture and that is the pan for the side panel, the front has been bondod up and it si all perfect and i just wana know all your ideas on what this would look like if i went ahead with it, all constructive critism taken into acoount and i really want some advice, its gonna look mint i think, the case is going to be blue and the chassis is gloss black and then the rest is going to be the same blue, all the leds are going to be changed to blue and then its gonna look wicked, thsi could turn into a work log as i make more progress and i hope that you all liek my ideas?????

thanks for the help guys and wish me luck, also i am modding my mobile phone case to match the case so that is going to look good, but i dont think that the3re will be any point in putting a window in a mobile phone just a paint job i suppose, thats great guys, any ideas are greatly excepted andn thanks for all the help, i juts hope there are some case modders here that cna help me with this, p.s this is a computer case mod, good good boys and gals