xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farsiscript

Lock Software Question about locking software

Hi alli need software to lock my folderi need to protect my folder .this software must have password for password this software must have small size for transfer . some softwares convert the folder to file and for open file you must enter password !do you know this software ?where can i download it ?

you dont need software to lock a folder or add a password to a folder right okay this is my little tutorial on how to lock a folder, here we go first thigns first you need a random folder or the folder you wish to lcok then put what ever you want to lock into the folder, then right click on the folder and click send to>compressed (zipped) folder, ok then when you have your zipped folder hide or delete the old folder as it is the zipped folder that you need to lock it, okay then double clikc on your zipped folder and it will open up then, click file then you will see extract all files then under that you will see add password then clikc that and then a dialouge box will open up and ask you for a pass word entre your password and then clcik ok, now the folder is locked ok now just test that it works clcik your way througha dn try to open teh file you have, then it should bring up another dialouge box asking you to enter your password enter the password and oyu can see the file you locked, wiht this method you have the ability to lock thousands on files all with the same password, the only problem is that when its locked it is locked and theres not a way top get around the locking process so i recomend that you have a backup of the files you have locked, so there you have it you can now lock and unlock files, thanks for reading and i hope that this has helped, so what are you trying to lock anyways why dont you want anyone to get to thsi secret file? anyways hope this has helped!